[Contest] Super Bowl Squares!

Yeah, we're doing this. If you don't know anything about football, don't worry you are at literally 0 disadvantage vs the guy who watches every snap of every game.

How do you play? Go to the following link (password Durr08):
http://100Boxes.com/game/4844/join/

You will have to make an account with them. Sorry about that.

Purchase 5 squares (I can't stop you from purchasing more, but you won't get a prize and you'll be a total asshole).

Eventually, random numbers will correspond to the grids. You want the final score to finish with your numbers. Lets say you have a square that is in Patriots-1 and Falcons-7. If the Falcons win 37-21. You win! If the Patriots win 31-7 you also win!

I'm giving out prizes. I don't know what yet, but I'll think of something. There will be prizes for having the score at the end of each quarter, but the halftime prize will be better than the prizes for the first and third quarters, and having the best score for the end of the game will be the best. If you win multiple quarters, congrats. You're really lucky and get more loot.

You have to do it by Saturday. Good luck!

Tried resetting my password 3 times. Tried all kinds of stuff. Can't get it to work. It'll just say my pw/log-in are invalid. :(

Tried resetting my password 3 times. Tried all kinds of stuff. Can't get it to work. It'll just say my pw/log-in are invalid. :(
Thats weird. I'm sorry, the site Dave has used for these in the past has been removed so I just had to find one. Want me to just pick 5 squares for you?