[PC Game] Talespire DnD

So I've been following this game for a while now because I've always wanted to play DnD but I just have never been able to, Talespire is a Steam game where you can create and/or join DnD campaigns with a graphical interface, where you can see the board in 3d. So, if we get a group and someone wants to walk me through setting up a DnD character and running a campaign, that'd be awesome

So I've been following this game for a while now because I've always wanted to play DnD but I just have never been able to, Talespire is a Steam game where you can create and/or join DnD campaigns with a graphical interface, where you can see the board in 3d. So, if we get a group and someone wants to walk me through setting up a DnD character and running a campaign, that'd be awesome

That looks like something I'd be down for.

Dave

Staff member
So this is basically a VTT? I'd love to see how they handle macros, etc. Also, EVERY player needs to buy a copy, not just the GM. Pretty big ask, in my opinion.

Dave

Staff member
I’m only interested if there’s a demo somewhere. I mean, it looks cool as shit but so does Wildshape, so does Foundry, etc.

Dave

Staff member
I pulled it up and looked at it this morning. It looks very interesting but I need to be able to really get into character generation before I could say for certain whether or not I like it. Rulesets and macros are going to be a big part of any VTT that I utilize. I'll keep poking at it and do the tutorials to see what I can shake out. Looks really nice, though.