Terrible music I can't stop listening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take your crappy songs and I'll up you with Gunther.

TRA LA LA

LA LA LA LA LAAAA LAAA

PS: You're welcome.

Something makes me glad that work blocks all youtube videos... however if Mr.Saxobeat is listed there, it's in the wrong thread. It belongs in the awesome music thread.

I challenge you to listen to both videos.... at the same time.

If you survive till the end, reply with "Challenge Achieved" and you'll earn 1 LIKE FROM JAY

B

Biannoshufu

@ OP. Stop using my art for your avatar. That's the price you pay for the horrors you've caused, you rat bastard!

have you heard the music? It's fucking aural fukushima up in there!
Eeeeeh, s'ok, I've had to listen to worse. 9~ years of riding the bus to school every day, with the radio blasting the worst popular music available, kinda left me with little sensitivity to these things.

B

Biannoshufu

Eeeeeh, s'ok, I've had to listen to worse. 9~ years of riding the bus to school every day, with the radio blasting the worst popular music available, kinda left me with little sensitivity to these things.
I've been informed by the Grue Legal department that advising people to take actions resulting in their own death might create litigious liabilities, and therefore cannot answer this the way I want to. However, I can say that your mom blows unicorns' "horns."

I've been informed by the Grue Legal department that advising people to take actions resulting in their own death might create litigious liabilities, and therefore cannot answer this the way I want to. However, I can say that your mom blows unicorns' "horns."
ಠ_ಠ Go eat a unicorn horn.

B

Biannoshufu

I cannot like this enough!

the glinting light is spectacular!

B

Biannoshufu

maybe. I might have to paint Krisken getting sodomized by a dog first.

Status
Not open for further replies.