The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

Am drunk...I was told tonight by my circle of friends that I am consider the "Alpha Male" and "Big Brother" of all the successful people in my life. These movers and shakers, god damn winners, all of them see me as the one with his shit together. You know how fucked up that is? These people, all of them what I would consider my superiors in every way. However, I guess, my ability to get us out of trouble and find the answers to the problems that seem to big to handle, that I can do the impossible when all the chips are down just trumped everything else. All the times I dragged them out of proverbial fires, advised them, saw them off on their journeys means im the "winner"...fuck, guess I owe my dads memory another toast.

better question is can i...with these delicious bottles of scotch! AND MY NEWEST GAIN THE GLENLIVET 12 YEAR IN THE SPECIAL BARREL FINISH!

None of you fookers are drinking in the stay at home orders? Sheet I'm drunk after getting off from my work at home session. Just two hours ago.

I think I'll have another.

I quit drinking a while ago. Which feels like a mistake now, but I'm staying on course. It's much cheaper to just not drink too.

Drinking pretty much every day, far too much and often...but rarely to really drunk. Mostly either 2-3 bottles of wine with my fiancee, or 5-6 beers on my own while she drinks wine.
It's a serious problem, and part of why I'm gaining so much weight right now.

Drank a few times, had more wine than I usually do, but haven't really gone out and bought anything I didn't already have in the cabinet except some Ace cider my girlfriend and I shared for easter (loves me some cider)

I’m incredibly bitter about how expensive bourbon has become. I used to think $25 was a lot for a 750 of knob creek. Beam white isn’t hardly that cheap anymore.

Revel Stoke is my go to now. Bourbon is just too inflated.

I'm blasted on Kraken rum right now... fantastic times. Wish it was the weekend and didn't have to go to work tomorrow lol... oh well!

Bottoms up!

I haven't had anything to drink in....a while, so bottoms up! But there are problems. Mr Z just informed me I texyed him to pick up "pineapple jews". Ooops.

Dave

Staff member
Today is a day of firsts. The tattoo earlier and I just took my first edible. No, I’m not going through a midlife crisis, but I am helping my wife through hers.

It hasn’t hit me yet. I have no idea what to expect. I’m scared. Hold me.

Today is a day of firsts. The tattoo earlier and I just took my first edible. No, I’m not going through a midlife crisis, but I am helping my wife through hers.

It hasn’t hit me yet. I have no idea what to expect. I’m scared. Hold me.
It can take up to two hours for an edible to hit. Do you know what the dose was? Are you actually concerned, and if so, would you like a trip-sit?

What to do if you feel too high.

Last edited:

Dave

Staff member
10 mg and I was joking. I’m not worried and I might be asleep before it hits. I was tired before I took it.