The I'm Drunk/Wasted/High thread part too drunk to count

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't know why, but edibles don't seem to do anything for me. I only tried smoking pot twice, and both times it affected me quite strongly... but trying edibles didn't cause any altered state that I could tell.

I don't know why, but edibles don't seem to do anything for me. I only tried smoking pot twice, and both times it affected me quite strongly... but trying edibles didn't cause any altered state that I could tell.
Perhaps that means that the altered state is your default state.

Dave

Staff member
I fell asleep before it hit. I did wake up a little dizzy but that’s it. Not good planning on my part.

I ran 10 miles today. 10. fucking. miles. Over 2 hours of straight running. And now everything hurts. Most specifically, my "running tattoo", which show up anytime I run more than 5 miles is burning like fuck, and I forgot to switch to my preferred running undies, so now I've got chafing in delicate places. Fuck running.

So imma finish this bottle of wine solo, because sleep is still being a bitch and makes me toss and turn for hours even when I exersice. Imma sleep like the dead tonight.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

GasBandit

Staff member
I ran 10 miles today. 10. fucking. miles. Over 2 hours of straight running. And now everything hurts. Most specifically, my "running tattoo", which show up anytime I run more than 5 miles is burning like fuck, and I forgot to switch to my preferred running undies, so now I've got chafing in delicate places. Fuck running.

So imma finish this bottle of wine solo, because sleep is still being a bitch and makes me toss and turn for hours even when I exersice. Imma sleep like the dead tonight.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
I wish I had half the discipline you do to stick to *any* kind of exercise regimen.

I wish I had half the discipline you do to stick to *any* kind of exercise regimen.
hang on, not full drunk yrt. I think it's you have to find somethingyou really enjpoy. Pre=Covid, I loved going to the gym 1 hour, or 1 1/2 hours because I loved the classes and how I felt after a good sweat. I have a harder time with weights because it doesn;t exsite me as much as cardio. But Running? I never liked just running to run. But the reward was I got to run in DISNEU WORLD with no crowds and that it still the dream. I made the mistake of telling people I'm not going to quit and I'm going to finish what I started, and now I HAVE to or look lkike a liar. But learning to run correctly has been good and I'l probbabkly keep short runs after this. But fuck this long run. Unless I finaly get to run in Disney liek I've been dreaming for a decade and then watch out!!! But yeah, if you don't like what you do, nothing is going to make you keep going.

GasBandit

Staff member
hang on, not full drunk yrt. I think it's you have to find somethingyou really enjpoy. Pre=Covid, I loved going to the gym 1 hour, or 1 1/2 hours because I loved the classes and how I felt after a good sweat. I have a harder time with weights because it doesn;t exsite me as much as cardio. But Running? I never liked just running to run. But the reward was I got to run in DISNEU WORLD with no crowds and that it still the dream. I made the mistake of telling people I'm not going to quit and I'm going to finish what I started, and now I HAVE to or look lkike a liar. But learning to run correctly has been good and I'l probbabkly keep short runs after this. But fuck this long run. Unless I finaly get to run in Disney liek I've been dreaming for a decade and then watch out!!! But yeah, if you don't like what you do, nothing is going to make you keep going.
As far as drunk inspirational speeches go, this one is absolute tops.

Ugh, the typos. I saw the read squiggles before I hit send and figured, "Eh, don't care."
That's the other reason I don't drink during Jackbox. I can barely type on my phone sober!

You know what goes with Halforums Jackbox night? Pot! and Brownies (ok, technically Nanaimo Bars, but close enough)!

Nom nom nom.

I've been getting shithouse baked on edibles for the last 2 weeks and doing very little outside of video games. How're you all handling your anxiety about wave 2 that's made your city the hotspot of Canada and impending election civil war south of the border?

PS: It rules to live in a country where this is legal.

I've been getting shithouse baked on edibles for the last 2 weeks and doing very little outside of video games. How're you all handling your anxiety about wave 2 that's made your city the hotspot of Canada and impending election civil war south of the border?

PS: It rules to live in a country where this is legal.
We're still in wave 1, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Did mushrooms for the first time today. Holy shit what a good experience. I was so certain I was in the afterlife and it was so calming and nice. Luckily my wife didn't trip *quite* as much as me so it was nice to be able to bounce these ideas off her and have an anchor. I'm hoping that the effects that alleviate depression last as long as they say.