The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

qjnnri57871c1.jpg

Guy posted flyers advertising that he was going to eat 5 lbs of potato salad at a historic site today. Sadly a late hurricane some what derailed his plans, and while sparsely attended and with great interest from the local constabulary, he attempted his epic quest, only to fail at 3.5 lbs and vomit all over the site.

a8l4i5boj41c1.jpg

Literally my exact path when I moved from Windsor to Victoria and also includes the one time we visited Ottawa. That's my life as a Canadian in a nutshell.

Last edited:
I knew it was Far! Even when I thought it was Brad Jacobs stunt double; i knew it was Far!

Last edited:
  • I get that reference!
Reactions: Far
?

When there is a lot of snow on the ground, the beavers walk on top of it. When they chew down trees when on the snow, it leaves a stump higher than normal. When humans see the stump in the spring they think the beaver must have been 6 ft tall.

?

When there is a lot of snow on the ground, the beavers walk on top of it. When they chew down trees when on the snow, it leaves a stump higher than normal. When humans see the stump in the spring they think the beaver must have been 6 ft tall.
This is the simplest explanation, and yet the one I was least expecting.

Wow, the disparity between older generations and younger in the happiness index is usually pretty skewed, but this is madness. Canadian boomers are basically the happiest people on Earth and Canada gen zers are on suicide watch.

1711044798440.jpeg

Our olds are gleefully fucking over our youngs and it's not even debatable.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Wow, the disparity between older generations and younger in the happiness index is usually pretty skewed, but this is madness. Canadian boomers are basically the happiest people on Earth and Canada gen zers are on suicide watch.

View attachment 47642

Our olds are gleefully fucking over our youngs and it's not even debatable.
Much the same for the US, but I want to know what the heck is going on with the kids in Lithuania

1711046473473.png