Former President Trump Thread

I'll say it again:

"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so."

Or, as my favorite singer once sang,

"You can name that thing a thousand times, but it won't make it go away."

You know, the next time someone says "They signed sworn Affidavits!" as rock solid evidence of voter fraud while they watch a bunch of people jumble words at the buffet bar at a Super 8 motel, I am going to point out to them that 26 women have signed sworn Affidavits claiming that Trump either raped or sexually assaulted them. It won't do anything, since that requires actual awareness, but it will make me feel a little better.

Did you guys hear? In a damning lawsuit, a witness points out that Biden got 100% of the vote at one point in Edison County, MI. Surely, we have the smoking gun here.

Wait, what's that? Edison County, MI, does NOT EXIST? Oh.

Well surely he meant Edison County, MN!

Wait we don't have that either?

Do we have an Edison County anywhere in the US? NO!?

I feel like this Kraken needs to go to therapy, it seems like it needs help.

It's been a weird day for your DOJ;

No election fraud,
Investigation into pardon shipping,
And opening an investigation into the investigators of 2016 Russian interference.

So looks like what flipped Barr was a supposed Pay for Pardons scam. Trump and his cronies were pushing to pardon people for money before he leaves office, one of the most note worthy being Joe Exotic, but also includes pardons for themselves.

Reports are saying Barr told Trump he can no longer protect him from being investigated by the DOJ at their White House meeting today.

I would be eating popcorn if I was not so damn angry that he will probably get away with all this. We really need to reconsider the pardoning power given to the President.

Addition : Reading more into it, it turns out the DOJ has been investigating the Pay for Pardons scheme for months but that it was kept under wraps until Barr gave up today. This is what he meant by being unable to protect Trump any longer, as the investigation is now out in the light.

The fact Barr covered this up since before the damn election though makes my blood boil. You just know he was hoping to keep it silent to help Trump get re-elected and now that Trump lost he is basically trying to save his own skin, because he KNEW Biden has started getting the intelligence on this investigation since yesterday.

Last edited:
Conservatives "How dare you make me wear a mask to the grocery store, you are infringing on my freedoms. This is TYRANNY!"

Also Conservatives "Trump should declare martial law, suspend the Constitution, block the civilian government and have the military hold another election that will keep him as President."

Well duh... TYRANNY is things i don't like, and freedom is things i like.... no matter how they affect someone else.

Something about watching Newt get made fun of by progressives and chewed out by conservatives for this tweet is better then my morning coffee.