Former President Trump Thread

This shit gets more crazy by the day.

It turns out Trump had a "liaison" he sent to keep an eye on the DOJ. Seems like he didn't fully trust Barr, or maybe he just felt burned by Sessions. Either way, the liaison started demanding case files and the DOJ found out she was gathering insider information about cases for months. They have in no simple terms told her to pack up and leave, banning her from the DOJ offices.

Sequel, holy shit this parade of pathetic.

She's apparently fresh off a probation that was the result of a plea bargain to drop a charge of 1st-degree obscenity involving a computer?
Could not find the specifics of the charges, but I did find this:

--Patrick

OANN is spreading shit about the USPS being responsible for widespread voter fraud, and of course Trump is retweeting it, and I cannot fucking wait until Twitter bans him on Jan. 21st. :p

OANN is spreading shit about the USPS being responsible for widespread voter fraud, and of course Trump is retweeting it, and I cannot fucking wait until Twitter bans him on Jan. 21st. :p
A month ago, the usps was being dismantled from within by Trump toadies, and they were doing everything they could to slow down democratic votes. And now that same usps is responsible for fraud in favor of the dems?
The mental gymnastics required sometimes really take it out of me.

A good reminder of what we may be in for. I have a feeling these groups will feel even more empowered to act once Trump is out of office.

Rusty Bowers (AZ House District 25) said:
"As a conservative Republican, I don't like the results of the presidential election. I voted for President Trump and worked hard to reelect him. But I cannot and will not entertain a suggestion that we violate current law to change the outcome of a certified election."
Full Disclosure: He is the AZ Speaker of the House - and my district's representative.

Citation