Former President Trump Thread

Oh, looks like Trump called both of the republican election people in Michigan and now they want to change BACK to not recertify. Huh. I always thought it was illegal for a president to interfere with an election process. Wonder if the right will do anything about it.
Won't matter. The Sec of State already accepted the certification vote and explained the state has no legal way to "take it back". It's all just theatrics so they could withdraw their lawsuit there while still claiming it was a "big win!" rather then yet another loss.

To better explain, following the announcement of the two canvassers wanting to rescind their vote, the Trump Campaign withdrew it's lawsuit in the state claiming it was "no longer needed" due to the certification being taken back (even though it wasn't.) Like Rudy constantly yelling "FRAUD!" until a judge asks him "Is this case about fraud?" for him to then say "No it's not about fraud." The outcome is never what they are after, only the optics that Trump is actually winning when he isn't.

Last edited:
Jello Biafra has entered the chat.

Efficiency and progress is ours once more
Now that we have the Neutron bomb
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done
Away with excess enemy
But no less value to property
No sense in war but perfect sense at home

I still laugh that the people that scream "Law and Order" don't understand anything about law.

They keep yelling about how Trump has like 250 affidavits that will prove fraud, but affidavits on their own are not evidence. The only way they can be used as evidence is if the information on the affidavit isn't challenged by the defense, otherwise they can simply challenge it as Heresy and the person that wrote the affidavit has to go to court and testify what they said, under oath, is valid and accurate. So far, they have brought in none of these so-called witnesses under oath, which is why nearly 100% of these challenges are getting thrown out. Once again, it's all theater, because they don't lose anything by just stacking a bunch of worthless papers and affidavits to make it "look" legit before they yell on the TV, then just never take those things to court as to not perjure themselves.

The media needs to stop airing these people.

The media needs to stop airing these people.
No, the media need to accurately report that Trump has “250 unsubstantiated affidavits” and “alleged proof“ so the public knows these are merely representations & hearsay, and not actual testimony/fact.

—Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
People don't understand what an affidavit is. All it is is a piece of paper that enters a claim into written record. When I worked in radio, I submitted over 100 "affidavits" a week (mostly automatically). That doesn't mean that the data on those affidavits were TRUE, just that it was the written record of what we "claimed" happened, and that it was verified that it was US making the claim.

Affidavits alone are not evidence.

I could grab a piece of paper and write:

I am naturally blonde and super tall.

Signing it doesn’t make it true.

Meanwhile, the last lawsuit in Arizona - which isn't going to affect any races - will be decided Friday morning.

So there's that.

Won't matter. The Sec of State already accepted the certification vote and explained the state has no legal way to "take it back". It's all just theatrics so they could withdraw their lawsuit there while still claiming it was a "big win!" rather then yet another loss.

To better explain, following the announcement of the two canvassers wanting to rescind their vote, the Trump Campaign withdrew it's lawsuit in the state claiming it was "no longer needed" due to the certification being taken back (even though it wasn't.) Like Rudy constantly yelling "FRAUD!" until a judge asks him "Is this case about fraud?" for him to then say "No it's not about fraud." The outcome is never what they are after, only the optics that Trump is actually winning when he isn't.
It's never been about reversing the election. Never.

It's a giant con. It's always been about keeping his base riled up so they keep making small-dollar donations that they think are going to fund the 'good fight' but instead will be used to pay off his debts. If he doesn't keep them riled, the money train stops.

People don't understand what an affidavit is. All it is is a piece of paper that enters a claim into written record. When I worked in radio, I submitted over 100 "affidavits" a week (mostly automatically). That doesn't mean that the data on those affidavits were TRUE, just that it was the written record of what we "claimed" happened, and that it was verified that it was US making the claim.
When I worked at Metro Networks, we had a whole department called "Affidavits" and all they did all day was listen to the radio and swear, on paper, that our clients' advertisements aired.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
When I worked at Metro Networks, we had a whole department called "Affadavits" and all the did all day was listen to the radio and swear, on paper, that our clients' advertisements aired.
Hah, that's exactly the affidavits I'm talking about.

Only we didn't bother having anybody listen. We just electronically/automatically copied the schedule times out of the program log onto the affidavit and sent it in.

I guarantee you there was at least 10% of our affidavit data was complete fiction.

Hah, that's exactly the affidavits I'm talking about.

Only we didn't bother having anybody listen. We just electronically/automatically copied the schedule times out of the program log onto the affidavit and sent it in.

I guarantee you there was at least 10% of our affidavit data was complete fiction.
I can't swear that ours wasn't. But we did have folks whose job was ostensibly to listen and swear they heard it.

(and it bugs me that my typos are immortalized in your quote..lol)

figmentPez

Staff member
Trump's election power play: Persuade Republican legislators to do what U.S. voters did not

"President Donald Trump’s strategy for retaining power despite losing the U.S. election is focused increasingly on persuading Republican legislators to intervene on his behalf in battleground states Democrat Joe Biden won, three people familiar with the effort said. "
" Trump’s lawyers are seeking to take the power of appointing electors away from the governors and secretaries of state and give it to friendly state lawmakers from his party, saying the U.S. Constitution gives legislatures the ultimate authority. "

The media dynamic is going to be fucking weird soon. All the Trumpists were already starting to hate Fox News because of the Arizona call, the removal of Judge Jennine, and the fact they now call Biden the President-Elect. The one thing they all still said they loved on Fox was, of course, the pundits like Sean Hannity and, most of all, Tucker Carlson. Then Tucker decided to drag Sidney Powell a bit for not letting him or his show see her supposed evidence, her mythical "Kraken", and supposedly not even showing it to higher ranking Trump campaigners that have a close communication link with Tucker. He even said she told them to stop contacting her. How did the MAGAts take it?

Tucker the Traitor.

Mind you he went out of his way to not discredit her allegations and even seemed like he wanted her stuff to be true, but because he questioned the "Trump Plan" the MAGAts are pissed off. You can't even question the plan a fifth of a percent without them turning on you.

So since 5,000 people registered to vote in Otisburg, MN and 22,000 people voted for Biden in Otisburg, MI, a massive fraud occured?

=cartman laughing=

Dave

Staff member
Georgia certified. NOW can we get back to the transition? ANY transition?

(I know the answer is no, but come on.)

Georgia certified. NOW can we get back to the transition? ANY transition?

(I know the answer is no, but come on.)
According to a recent article, Trump told some close friends he knows he lost. But he is going to drag this out and fight it as long as possible because he’s mad at the Democrats for saying Russia interfered with the 2016 election and for impeaching him. Blocking the transition and harming the idea of democracy in the US is literally just a tantrum from a spoiled man-child.

It's pretty obvious that he's doing this because he ego is bruised, and he can lie and cheat his way out of it. He's been humiliated in front of the whole world, and it would never even occur to him it was his fault. Now he's doing what any shitty bully does and trying to destroy anything and every thing he can so not only can no one else have it, but he can sit back and blame in on the incoming party for not being able to put out every fire.
The amazing part is his supporters don't want to hear that his tantrum is going to leave then royally fucked, too, and he doesn't give a shit about throwing them under the bus.

And they have NOT called it in Georgia. They accidentally released the message to the press. :facepalm:
Gov Kemp and the Sec of State of GA will have a press conference to announce the certification. The updating of the message online was just premature.

Dave

Staff member
Trump just had a press conference where he talked about his new prescription drug initiative. I didn't hear a word of it but my initial reaction is:

Dave

Staff member
And they've certified it again for Georgia. At this point I think they are just rubbing it in. I love it.