There is a girl at the table next to me in Panera wearing a short skirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.
who keeps crossing and uncrossing her legs.

She's pretty hot, too.

Just thought I'd share. I'm pretty entertained right now.

We have a new art teacher this year and she's ALWAYS wearing pretty blouses and pencil skirts with a high waisted belt.

And she is sooooo curvy!!!! And those heels....

I can't tell if I just like her style or if I'm a lil' bi.

I think everyone's a lil' bicurious.

We have a new art teacher this year and she's ALWAYS wearing pretty blouses and pencil skirts with a high waisted belt.

And she is sooooo curvy!!!! And those heels....

I can't tell if I just like her style or if I'm a lil' bi.

I think everyone's a lil' bicurious.
Let's figure that one out for you eh?
:unibrow: :hump:

Yes, I always entertain myself by wearing a short skirt and flashing my panties at random strangers at Panera.

The best part is that she has no idea that she's doing it :D
I'm well aware, the question is, why haven't you gotten up and come over yet?:boink:

Is taking pictures of strangers in coffee shops and posting them on an internet forum for strangers to drool over considered creepy?

K

Kitty Sinatra

Yes.

But it's not anywhere close to fucking a 14 year old, so we won't judge you.

Damn it panera is expensive.

And, I'm sure she knows what she's doing and/or doesn't care.
I doubt it. It's not like she's sitting with her legs spread; they're tightly crossed 99% of the time, but it's when she's changing positions that I can see right up her skirt. I'm also the only one with an angle to see it.

She just went and grabbed her laptop and is now sitting with her back to me. You guys might be out of luck.

So has Icarus become the benchmark by which this forum now measures creepiness?
You got a better one?[/QUOTE]

Tinwhistler, maybe.

I have no idea what Panera is but this is a pretty decent story.
I've seen them all over, but just vaguely know they involve bread and sandwiches maybe? And are overpriced now.

who keeps crossing and uncrossing her legs.

She's pretty hot, too.

Just thought I'd share. I'm pretty entertained right now.
Is she also wearing a long jacket? This is important.

S

Singularity.EXE

You can always go with the "pretend to be on your cellphone, walk by her, take a picture" technique. As long as your phone doesn't make that "Click" sound you are in the clear.

Where does that put me on the I.C Scale?

And if your phone normally does make a click sound you could always change that in settings or set your phone to silent mode.

You can always go with the "pretend to be on your cellphone, walk by her, take a picture" technique. As long as your phone doesn't make that "Click" sound you are in the clear.

I could get a great shot from my table here. There is a corner table of four guys behind me, though, and they'll definitely see if I try to take a picture. As it is, I'm pretty sure they're reading over my shoulder. Then again, I'm always paranoid about that, so who knows.

S

Singularity.EXE

I could get a great shot from my table here. There is a corner table of four guys behind me, though, and they'll definitely see if I try to take a picture. As it is, I'm pretty sure they're reading over my shoulder. Then again, I'm always paranoid about that, so who knows.[/QUOTE]

Take a picture of them too, and then you can see if they're watching you!

Well yeah I got my laptop, how do you think I'm posting? I turned my back cause you were just not getting the hint. :humph:

Status
Not open for further replies.