Things I hate

When you're showering and drop the soap, but instead of just falling down into the bathtub, it bounces off the edge of the tub out into the bathroom and lands right in the cat box since we have a cat box now. Eww.

--Patrick

When you're showering and drop the soap, but instead of just falling down into the bathtub, it bounces off the edge of the tub out into the bathroom and lands right in the cat box since we have a cat box now. Eww.

--Patrick
You used to have to pay for soap with exfoliants in them. Lucky you getting it for free.

GasBandit

Staff member
That's almost as unpleasant as the soap I was gifted that one time that had actual seeds in it. It was like trying to wash with a hedgehog. But yours has poop, too.

When you want to watch a movie, it's streaming on multiple services that you ALREADY have a paid subscription for, but, OH NO, you need a PREMIUM version of that subscription to watch that particular movie! WHAT the FUCK do I already pay for?! I'm not paying extra because once in a blue moon you have something behind an additional pay wall! Fuck you and ALL versions of your "service"!

I fucking miss Blockbuster.

When you want to watch a movie, it's streaming on multiple services that you ALREADY have a paid subscription for, but, OH NO, you need a PREMIUM version of that subscription to watch that particular movie! WHAT the FUCK do I already pay for?! I'm not paying extra because once in a blue moon you have something behind an additional pay wall! Fuck you and ALL versions of your "service"!

When the streaming services, lock your show, behind a big ol' paywall, that's a piracy (to be sung as "when the light hits your eye")

GasBandit

Staff member

What movie? Do I need to go find it?