Things I hate

Being told to be assertive with people. Then getting told that you need to be more subdued because your directness makes people uncomfortable.

Otherwise known as being a woman.
While women definitely get this more/more often, with the "bitch" attachment if you're a bit assertive, this really isn't limited to women and it's a but disingenuous to claim it is. If you meant it jokingly, I apologize for reacting perhaps too strongly.

While women definitely get this more/more often, with the "bitch" attachment if you're a bit assertive, this really isn't limited to women and it's a but disingenuous to claim it is. If you meant it jokingly, I apologize for reacting perhaps too strongly.
You agree that it happens more to women, and I was replying to a woman, so I don't see why you feel the need to correct me TBH.

Otherwise known as being a woman.
Otherwise known as “You need to be more assertive. Unless you are being assertive towards a man while there are other men present, because if those other men see him being bossed around by a woman then his dick will shrivel up and fall off.”

—Patrick

Last edited:
Okay, it looked like he was trying to explain the situation to the people who had actually been in the situation and that's why I said that. I guess I misread the situation.

Identifying which foodborne bacteria/mold/virus/parasite etc is found how and where. A great deal of information to take in all at once.

After everything that happened, I hate to be near Vero's family. They're not bad people, but I can't be near them. After the quake, they had to stay with us. It wasn't so bad. Vero's sisters and nieces slept in the small room/apartment next to our house and her parents slept in the living room. Gaby and us had our own rooms. After the accident, Vero's mother had to move to Gaby's room because she needed to be near a bathroom, another daughter stayed with her and Gaby had to share her room with two other people. That was very unconfortable. They also hired a nurse to help them. But the thing I can't forgive is that the first day after Vero returned from the hospital, Vero got a very high fever. I came home at night to find her very sick and I had to take her back to the hospital. My house was full of other people that were supposed to be taking care of her and NOBODY NOTICED! I'm still angry after all this time.

Have I mentioned I hate this compression stocking? I hate this stupid, full-leg compression stocking I have to wear for 2 weeks. I hated every second of it when I had to wear it on the other leg for 2 weeks. I hate it for a multitude of reasons: it never stays put, the velcro scratches my skin, it's a nightmare to wear with jeans, etc. And now I also hate it because it keeps yanking off the Steri-strips I have to keep on my leg until Monday. If the strips come off, I have to put bandaids on the healing incision/injection spots. And what are the only bandaids we have in this house small enough to do that?
20191219_084509.jpg
(That line is fading marker, btw.)

Those are cool!

A story from long ago,

Welder "Nice Dora the Explorer band aid! Ha ha! "

Me " Jesus Christ, pull the cock out of your mouth and wipe the cum from your eyes, cause you can't see two fucking feet in front of your face. It's clearly a Princess Jasmine band aid."

I know it's petty, but gods I hate it when my progress is lost in a game. I barely have time to play as it is. Losing whatever time I put into it just basically kills a game for me, even if I'm enjoying it. I quit Doom because of it. Now over half way through What the golf?, which I'm loving, and it's gone. Don't even want to open it again.

Those are cool!

A story from long ago,

Welder "Nice Dora the Explorer band aid! Ha ha! "

Me " Jesus Christ, pull the cock out of your mouth and wipe the cum from your eyes, cause you can't see two fucking feet in front of your face. It's clearly a Princess Jasmine band aid."
All mine, ladies. What a charmer, eh?

Maybe he couldn’t see through the visor? Either way, your workplace sounds interesting.
All mine, ladies. What a charmer, eh?
The other girls must be SO jealous.

What do I hate? People who dispose of their used paper hand towels by throwing them in the urinal.
...which happens to be FARTHER away than the actual trash.

—Patrick