Time to come clean

Well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's time to come clean. Have you ever searched for your Username on the boards to see if you missed anyone making a good/bad comment about you?

L

Lally

Thank god. Everyone likes me! [/anxiety, paranoia, etc.]

Or at least keeps their disdain cleverly hidden...

[anxiety, paranoia, etc.]

T

Twitch

I actually uncovered people calling in jest for my transcendence to modhood. Rise my brothers, place me upon my well deserved throne!

To see if anyone had been enraged at me while I had left. Truly, I'm the sweetest person ever but it's just too fun to roleplay an egocentric and amoral kid while on here.

Wait, or was it the other way around?

Nope. Don't care enough what people say. Plus I'm here a LOT and would be here for days searching.

L

Laurelai

Too lazy
/shrug
But after listening to the podcast, I was impressed to hear that Gasbandit stalks himself! Now he can see his name come up again in a search!
Gasbandit!
Gasbandit!
Gasbandit!

....... that's not like saying Beetlejuice I hope......

My latest search found a lot of people talking about me showing up to attack someone being racist, and a lot of people agreeing with me in threads I was actually reading.

I have searched my name, b/c I don't visit the board very often so I have to search my name to find the thread, to see if anyone responded to...ahh, never mind.

fade

Staff member
No. Don't care. Most of the time people seem to roll right over my posts as if I wasn't there anyway (maybe I've been foed? I doubt it.). Also the nature of my username as an ordinary word would make it kind of hard.

And no, that wasn't compliment fishing.

Nope, I haven't.

I like to think that I stay in the back of everyone's mind, not necessarily coming to attention right away when I'm missing, but bringing a smile to their face when they do see I've posted something.

...That sounds about right.

The police have been trying to implicate Bubbles181 in the death of the other 180 bubbles for quite some time.

Denbrought said:
Bubble181 said:
Denbrought said:
Bubble181 said:
I wanted to be special >_<
you could have chosen a totally (un)original name like mine, no numbers attached or anything. plus theres bubbles up to like a gazillion.

....not anymore. I am the One.
you levelled from serial killer to genocider? woot congrats

I went from reality to reality, taking out each and every one, adding their powers to my own. Now, I am all that is left. I am Bubble.

No. My operational philosophy is that people probably don't talk about me unless I'm directly involved. It's not necessarily true, and I know IRL people talk about me behind my back. But It's a waste of time to worry about it. I won't likely hear about it anyhow. Besides, I'm not that vain that I care too much. If someone isn't going to talk to me/take me to task directly, I don't see the point in giving half a shit what they say to someone else.

That philosophy has sort of carried through to Halforum. Although, more because I hadn't really thought about it than anything else. There IS that handy search function ...

Status
Not open for further replies.