Time to come clean

Well?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read the forum for a month or so, so i admit to it. Sometimes ya can't help but wonder if anyone notices if you are gone.

Shannow

Staff member
I have written a script to do so for me, and it is set as my homepage. every time I open a browser, I check.

I just searched for bhamv2 (which turned up that thread in which I managed to convince Ed there's actually no 2 in my username, that was funny) and bhamv, which apparently showed that Allen once got me mixed up with Mav.

I'm... uh... I'm flattered.

There's apparently some interference with Cajungal's boyfriend and the band Less than Jake (who I've actually partied with back when they were small change).

The problem with having a name like David is that if I wanted to search for myself, I'd have to shift through a bunch of posts about celebrities. David Tennant, David Carradine, David Paetkau...

And who the hell is this "David Nihsen"?? Must be a C-list actor.
:D :whistling:

K

Kitty Sinatra

Okay, out of curiosity I searched my name and discovered that Edrondol outted me in the mass email thread from the start of this month. The bastard said I've got a dozen alts. While I don't doubt that's probably true, I can actually only recall one of them.

(Also, never got any of those mass emails!)

Put a comma in the thread title, and you've described the weekend plans of the majority of forumites.

I'll wait here.

figmentPez

Staff member
I did a search earlier today to see if anyone noticed that I'd been gone for nearly a week while on a road trip. I very quickly realized a couple things:
1. I don't post enough for people to really recognize me, let alone notice a lack of my posts.
2. There are multiple variations of my name (figment, fig, figgy, figmeister, pez...) for me to want to bother searching several times for whatever term was used in a post that isn't there to start with.

figmentPez said:
I did a search earlier today to see if anyone noticed that I'd been gone for nearly a week while on a road trip. I very quickly realized a couple things:
1. I don't post enough for people to really recognize me, let alone notice a lack of my posts.
2. There are multiple variations of my name (figment, fig, figgy, figmeister, pez...) for me to want to bother searching several times for whatever term was used in a post that isn't there to start with.
Takes more than a week for people to generally take notice to someone's absence here, unless said user is part of the group that conforms the main archetypes ~_~

figmentPez

Staff member
Denbrought said:
Takes more than a week for people to generally take notice to someone's absence here, unless said user is part of the group that conforms the main archetypes ~_~
I knew I had a #3 I was missing. Thank you. I was actually thinking it could take more than a week to notice many posters, because it might take that long for a thread to pop up that you'd expect to see their post in.

Status
Not open for further replies.