Former President Trump Thread

Unless she was allegedly raped by Uncle Sam himself, I don't know how it should be allowed to continue. A person can't be raped by a sovereign nation. They might as well claim it was the office of President itself that raped her, and then claim that since Obama or Clinton held the office of president at some point, it was actually one of them that did it.

--Patrick

Unless she was allegedly raped by Uncle Sam himself, I don't know how it should be allowed to continue. A person can't be raped by a sovereign nation. They might as well claim it was the office of President itself that raped her, and then claim that since Obama or Clinton held the office of president at some point, it was actually one of them that did it.

--Patrick
So Monica Lewinsky actually gave Trump a blowjob?

--Patrick
People are guessing it's a stall tactic to make sure nothing happens before the election.

They might as well claim it was the office of President itself that raped her, and then claim that since Obama or Clinton held the office of president at some point, it was actually one of them that did it.

--Patrick
Dammit Pat, don't give them ideas. I wouldn't put it past them to actually try that argument.

Buried deep in the Woodward reveals, mostly because of all the blatant covid19 reveals, is cheeto disclosing nuclear secrets.

Buried deep in the Woodward reveals, mostly because of all the blatant covid19 reveals, is cheeto disclosing nuclear secrets.
Didn't we already establish that it's ok for the POTUS to revel any national secret when he blabbed to the russians about the israelis intel, because that counts as him declassifying them or something?

Didn't we already establish that it's ok for the POTUS to revel any national secret when he blabbed to the russians about the israelis intel, because that counts as him declassifying them or something?
Exactly. It's not a crime, it's just thunderously stupid.

Remember when he accidentally gave away three trillion dollars worth of stealth technology? Man, January seems like such a simpler time.

Wait what?
cheeto ordered an F-35 airstrike in Syria but told Putin about it before hand, so all the Russian troops left the area. But they also rolled in all their hi-tech surveillance equipment. And used it to make a detailed analysis of what the F-35 stealth profile looks like. Basically flushing the money spent on all it's super stealth gear down the golden commode.

38% of the population, including a majority of white men, agrees.
Hey now... mostly western european descended white men...

Dont get me wrong, we'll elect a crook no problem, but we at least demand he pretends to care while robbing you of a better future.

What in the actual fuck?
Look, it's simple, when the head of the authorities tells you it's bad but he's going to lie about it, that's just him telling you to contact his subordinates and inform them about it, so they can then not listen to him.

It's idiot leader 101....