Former President Trump Thread

I knew when the New York Post of all tabloids broke the story, it was because no one else wanted it. There is no way they were Rudy's first pick or even tenth pick. They were just the only ones that would take it.

Some leaked information from other NYP reporters even says the person that wrote the article didn't want his byline on it, they instead used names of other newer reporters. The reason? The reporter that wrote it worried about damaging his credibility.

The still competent part of your givernment busted Russia for hacking earlier.

So you know, your President sided with Russia.

figmentPez

Staff member
the tweet that refers to is gone :(

Apparently reporters think that context makes it "clear" that Dolt45 is just talking in a hypothetical, but to me it sounds like he's saying it's something he's done in the past, and is too lazy to be doing right now.

But it's big orange liar, so who knows what he really meant by the words that spewed out of his mouth? He can't consistently form complete sentences, so it's never really clear what he means.

Apparently reporters think that context makes it "clear" that Dolt45 is just talking in a hypothetical, but to me it sounds like he's saying it's something he's done in the past, and is too lazy to be doing right now.

But it's big orange liar, so who knows what he really meant by the words that spewed out of his mouth? He can't consistently form complete sentences, so it's never really clear what he means.
Do I see a 'mentally incompetent to stand trial' defense in his future?

She was a 6-year-old murdered in her own home. Her parents, particularly her mother, had her in the children's beauty pageant circuit, and over time it became clear that she was not in a healthy home. But the police botched the investigation so badly that they never found out who killed her.

Remember kids, actual Presidents don't have access to their own money. So any time you see them donate like this it's campaign funds given to them as a prop.