Former President Trump Thread

I am shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!
Yeah, but, "written". You can't expect a US president to actually read anything. Was it read to him by someone trustworthy on TV, like Sean Hannity or Alex Jones? Was it a less-than-10-seconds soundbyte? Otherwise how was he supposed to know about it?

Scott Tipton lost his primary to another QAnon'er. That seat should have been a lock, but now it looks like it might flip.

Until the current "press secretary" can prove she's not just another of cheeto's skanks who slept her way to the job, I'm just going to call her his spokeswhore. :facepalm:

While she's no doubt incompetent and was probably chosen more for looks than content, sexism isn't the answer.
Call her a useless front, or a propaganda minister, or a stooge. Plenty of good options.

I'm past the point of caring. I have no intention of treating anyone involved with the current administration with the slightest bit of respect or politeness.

I'm past the point of caring. I have no intention of treating anyone involved with the current administration with the slightest bit of respect or politeness.
Just be disrespectful without slut-shaming. You wouldn't use the n-word for a black member of Trump's team, would you?

FYI this may have the unintended result of making people not take you seriously.

--Patrick
Short of gaining superpowers (or the superpower of having a metric shitton of money), nothing I say here or anywhere else is going to make a damn bit of difference anyway. So why bother holding back anymore?