Former President Trump Thread

Defintely wonder what's going to happen if/when they wean him off steroids.

Also, is there no one that will tell Trump that he's doing a terrible job evenly spreading his makeup? Are people just too scared to mention *anything* that might be negative, even if it's helpful? If the man wasn't evil incarnate I'd feel bad about what is going on with the facemask.

Or the adverse effects of being on those steroids will be. It's not a miracle drug and I've seen first hand the negative effects of long term steroid treatment.

Remember those morons in flip flops and M16 "defending" their house.

They are using that image for a postcard.

And leaving them as tips in restaurants.

Without permission of the photographer.

=Cartman laughing=

Remember when Pat Buchanan said his inaugural speech would be to turn to Bill Clinton and say "You have the right to remain silent..."? Biden may have to do that for real.
I wouldn't be surprised. And if Donald attempts to run during his term, I suspect there are several US Navy Admirals and Captains that would love to interdict whatever private plane he's on. They aren't exactly going to let a sitting president run into the arms of the enemy.

I am surprised you guys assume he would wait till inauguration to flee or use private transport. The dude knows while he is president, he pretty much has immunity. All he has to do is gather his most loyal sycophants, maybe a few loyalists in the secret service to become his detail, get on Air Force One on a "special diplomatic mission" to a Russian friendly country, then just break off his motorcade and head for the border. Who would actually stop him?

I dunno. If he left without his kids they might have to face consequences back home. I can't imagine he would screw them over just to save himself.

I dunno. If he left without his kids they might have to face consequences back home. I can't imagine he would screw them over just to save himself.
Depends on the kids really. I can see him convincing Ivanka to go with him, and maybe Barron should Melania be down to flee too. The other kids? Oh I can see him leaving them to deal with his mess just fine. Honestly he probably disowned Don Jr after finding out Don Jr attempted to get an intervention going. It's probably why Don Jr always looks like he is coked up or high ever time he gets on screen now to scream the latest GOP fearonisms.

Dave

Staff member
God there's a great Reddit post about this very thing but I saw it last week so I don't know if I could find it. But I'll try.

edit: Found it.

Last edited:
In all honesty... Russia's not going to house him in their borders, explicitly because the US made it clear with Osama Bin Laden that we will not respect borders or sitting governments when it comes to tracking down targets of supreme importance. The last thing Putin needs is proof he can't protect someone in his care in his own country, his followers would revolt. Instead, it's likely that Donald gets shipped to Crimea or somewhere else with close Soviet ties and they put him up there. Then word leaks and Donald gets snatched eventually.

That's all assuming they don't just torture him for info and dump his body into the ocean the moment he's not useful. It's not like Putin "owes" him anything.

GasBandit

Staff member
the US made it clear with Osama Bin Laden that we will not respect borders or sitting governments when it comes to tracking down targets of supreme importance.
There's a difference between us doing a sneaky mission into Pakistan and a sneaky mission into Russia.

There's a difference between us doing a sneaky mission into Pakistan and a sneaky mission into Russia.
You're right: the American people would be much more likely to forgive such an intrusion and the Russians much less likely to go to war over it. You think they'd go to war with us over DONALD? Fuck, if Putin had an ounce of sense, he'd deliver the body to us himself and say Trump was being protected by Russian organized crime and THEIR attempt to apprehend him went badly. Both sides would immediately drop the subject just to prevent the escalation. Any Americans lost in the raid would be cremated and their involvement disavowed. The world would go on just to prevent World War 3 and, at some point down the line, Russia calls in the favor. Just the cost of politics.

We'd probably have to release some/all of Putin's money we've got locked down. It would be worth it just to prevent future presidents from trying it again.

I am surprised you guys assume he would wait till inauguration to flee or use private transport. The dude knows while he is president, he pretty much has immunity. All he has to do is gather his most loyal sycophants, maybe a few loyalists in the secret service to become his detail, get on Air Force One on a "special diplomatic mission" to a Russian friendly country, then just break off his motorcade and head for the border. Who would actually stop him?
His secret service detail?