[Other] *Turns on the Bat-Editor spotlight*

I'm going up for tenure next year and it is super important that I get a new publication on my resume before I put my packet together. My wife and kids left town so I could work on a couple of papers to submit and they are largely done. But I am way too close to them now and I cannot see where the mistakes are anymore. When I read it, I like it. I also don't trust that feeling as it has burned me in the past.

So...I need a fresh pair of eyes. I am asking you to read an academic article, so it isn't the easiest thing to read, but I do try to write for a naive audience, if that is even possible. What I am really looking for is someone who can tell me where they get lost, where turns of phrase are awkward, and where grammar, spelling or punctuation is incorrect. I don't expect any knowledge of the topic (although maybe you'll learn something!) Editors of Halforums, please help me get these done and submitted!

I'll tag a couple close to my field, just in case. @Bowielee @Enresshou

I'll be happy to look it over from a layperson's point of view. I can also have some of the Psychology faculty here look it over, if you like.

I'll be happy to look it over from a layperson's point of view. I can also have some of the Psychology faculty here look it over, if you like.
As a faculty person, I can't imagine accepting such a request! That sounds awful but it has been a year of too much work, so it might not be like that for everyone. :) I'll message you for your email address.

As a faculty person, I can't imagine accepting such a request! That sounds awful but it has been a year of too much work, so it might not be like that for everyone. :) I'll message you for your email address.
The Psychology department here loves me. I'm sure I could find at least one person to look it over.