Ultimate vidya game music mix!

Honestly, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has a lot of great remixes and original versions of classic game songs, so I'll just post one favorite of mine.

Digging through some CDs for Godzilla music, I stumbled upon a CD-R, no tracks or anything, just marked Ecco the Dolphin. The music is gorgeous, re-composition and mixes of themes from different Ecco games, and after a lot of Googling, I discovered the music is from a 1996 CD, Ecco: Songs of Time. As with everything nowadays, it can be found on Youtube.

Another rad Miracle of Sound song I like about a game I loathe. A lot of his music totally transcends the games he's tributing.

Nathan Sharp is a talented guy.

He also does his own lyrics and Protomen-esque style of homage songs.

Also also, anime and pop/rock/metal covers, too.

Because Patrick kindly notified me that some of my videos no longer work:

So, it's Monday. I'm suffering from severe mondayitis at work, completely unmotivated, despite all the stuff I have to do.

And then I listen to this.

Now I'm filled with motivation and energy.

This one was:

So... someone made a mod that changes the Dark Carnival finale music in L4D2 into a rock version of the Skyrim theme. It's surprising how well it works.

This one was:

(seriously awesome, btw)

Do you like the music from Skyrim?

Do you like the music from Pirates of the Caribbean?

Well then, you'll probably like this.

And this was this one, except only once and not repeated for an hour:

GasBandit

Staff member
(seriously awesome, btw)
First thought was too many ponies. Second thought was AMMO ON THE STAGE OMFG easy moders. :D

But here's the artist's original of that song cover.

[DOUBLEPOST=1456960131,1456959878][/DOUBLEPOST]In unrelated news, I wish this guy was still making videos.

I was thinking about Devil's Crush and how it was the raddest game on the TG16. It has an Uhmazing main theme.

Then I found out there's an incredible heavy metal arrangement of it, which is spot on perfect.

Been doing the Lakshmi fight in FF14, and the music is awesome. In-game Lakshmi is a goddess that seeks to put everyone to sleep, to forego the world for her beautiful dream.

Been doing the Lakshmi fight in FF14, and the music is awesome. In-game Lakshmi is a goddess that seeks to put everyone to sleep, to forego the world for her beautiful dream.
The one thing that Blizzard can't even come close to, at all, is Square Enix's music. Even the weaker tracks (like Thok ast Thok, which I can only describe as 'What if Thorin Oakenshield wanted to beat your ass to a WALTZ?") are technical masterpieces. That aren't afraid to reuse classic themes or remix tracks ether... my current favorite (A Long Fall) is a remix of several Alexander and Crystal Tower themes, combined and speed up, with a rocking guitar track laid on top.

The one thing that Blizzard can't even come close to, at all, is Square Enix's music. Even the weaker tracks (like Thok ast Thok, which I can only describe as 'What if Thorin Oakenshield wanted to beat your ass to a WALTZ?") are technical masterpieces. That aren't afraid to reuse classic themes or remix tracks ether... my current favorite (A Long Fall) is a remix of several Alexander and Crystal Tower themes, combined and speed up, with a rocking guitar track laid on top.
And you know shit's going down when there's lyrics.