[Question] Wacom user tips

I wasn't sure if I should post this in tech talk or artist's corner or here. Mods can move it if they like.

So I acquired a Bamboo Wacom tablet for my work in the hopes that I can record myself going through statistical calculations by hand and post the videos online for my class. The issue I'm having is that the Wacom is so sensitive that I can barely control it. I accidentally switch to the eraser, pop up the color/thickness menu, and even switch to full screen mode often, which makes it frustrating to try and do some very simple things, like write numbers and formulas in my lousy handwriting. So I need some helpful tips!

My set-up:

Like I said, I have a Bamboo Wacom that is wired to an iMac desktop. My desk is at a height that requires I lift my arm a little to rest it on the desk.

Thanks for any helpful advice you guys can give!

Not familiar with Apple settings, did it come with a Bamboo Preferences utility? You can adjust settings there: remap buttons, adjust sensitivity, etc.

I have Bamboo Dock installed but I can't see where to adjust sensitivity. It is a pretty bare-bones program.[DOUBLEPOST=1389382145,1389381831][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I found some settings. I'll play around with them a bit and see what I can do.

The switching to eraser/pop-up menu thing sounds like you're accidentally hitting the side buttons. You should be able to disable them, if it's a feature you don't need.