Well, then.

Since I'm in NYC this week, I present Jon's rebuttal. If tomorrow morning you find me stapled to the side of the Willis Tower, tell my family I love 'em.

:D

Since I'm in NYC this week, I present Jon's rebuttal. If tomorrow morning you find me stapled to the side of the Willis Tower, tell my family I love 'em.

:D
Gotta watch the follow-up too!

EDIT: auto-embed is shitting the bed. Remove the space from the URL.

http://t hedailyshow.cc.com/videos/g4hb45/strife-of-pie---a-pizza-truce

Juskman! Bro-fist!

Not a whole lot new with me. I think you were still around when my first book came out. But now its sequel is coming out by the end of this summer! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1434580647,1434580285][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, who's next to come out of the woodwork? Another Shego spotting? Gilgamesh? Calleja?

...Mav? Do we want Mav back?

GasBandit

Staff member
Juskman! Bro-fist!

Not a whole lot new with me. I think you were still around when my first book came out. But now its sequel is coming out by the end of this summer! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1434580647,1434580285][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, who's next to come out of the woodwork? Another Shego spotting? Gilgamesh? Calleja?

With our luck it'll be Icarus, since we were just talking about him the other day. Or maybe Iaculus, and he'll have to explain he's not Icarus again.

Getting some design jobs, finished up my story, and I appeared on Howard Stern and am kind of a Whackpacker.

And of course, congrats!

Last edited:
Anyway, Famous Joe's was a shorter subway jaunt that Sal & Carmine, and oh man was it good. [emoji41].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With our luck it'll be Icarus, since we were just talking about him the other day. Or maybe Iaculus, and he'll have to explain he's not Icarus again.
I seem to recall Iaculus was a good bloke. He should come back (but maybe under another nickname, just to end the teasing). Wonder whatever happened to him.

Hmm, what other old regulars are we missing? JCM is too busy with family and such, I know that. Or, well, he's just all of us.

GasBandit

Staff member
I seem to recall Iaculus was a good bloke. He should come back (but maybe under another nickname, just to end the teasing). Wonder whatever happened to him.

Hmm, what other old regulars are we missing? JCM is too busy with family and such, I know that. Or, well, he's just all of us.
I can think of a few, but I don't wanna turn this into a roster of missing users, down that way lies madness.

Seriously lots of past feces showing up this week.

Welcome back! Congrats dude and HOLA Droll. How quaint. How quaint.

Dat pizza.

Cajungal

Staff member
JUSKI, so sorry about your sister in law. Good to hear from you! Best wishes to you and your future wife. :D

Juskman! Bro-fist!

If Mav comes back, everything civil about me will go out the window, and I will make it my purpose in life to drive him not just off the forum, but off a cliff.