[Thread Game] #Whamageddon2021 - WHAM FREE DIE HARDER

Last Christmas is the UK Christmas number one. Oh great, now I need to avoid news shows/channels because they'll play a snippet when they report on this.

So technically I guess I heard it yesterday but I didn't actually. We had our family dinner and my sister was wearing a tshirt that had the single depicted on it. About 2 hours after arriving while eating I mentioned that so far I'd survived Whamadgeddon and then explained what it was. Then she said "We'll you did lose, it was playing when you got here." but with saying hello to everyone including my favourite dog other than my own, I didn't actively actually hear it so I don't think it counts?

GasBandit

Staff member
I am slightly amused that, after years of winning easily due to being an antisocial shut in, I finally lose when I have a girlfriend that wants to go out all the time... But it was imgur that got me and I never heard it when we went out.

I made it too.

Funnily enough, the movie Last Christmas (starring Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding) was on TV a couple of days ago, and I was all like, "CHANGE THE CHANNEL, CHANGE THE CHANNEL, I KNOW WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!"

Officially a survivor this year as well. I was a bit worried about the few parties I had to go to, but they turned out fine. Instrumental-only music at one and we were outside at a restaurant and so no music for the other. Then, we stayed home and I purposefully avoided Christmas stuff since we weren't really celebrating this year.

I made it too.

Funnily enough, the movie Last Christmas (starring Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding) was on TV a couple of days ago, and I was all like, "CHANGE THE CHANNEL, CHANGE THE CHANNEL, I KNOW WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!"
You have to recognize the song, and we all know you'd have been too busy staring at Emilia Clarke.