What do you say to Facebook friends that post shit like this?

Zappit

Staff member
I keep seeing bullshit bumper stickers on people's cars that read: "Obama lied. America died." And every part of me just wants to yell out, "America's not dead yet, pal! Know why? It's got healthcare!"

fade

Staff member
The thing that amuses me the most about that stuff is that no matter the president, no matter the party, the day to day life in this country is nearly unchanged through administration actions. Far more effect is felt from the corporate plutocracy, but that always seems just peachy.

GasBandit

Staff member
The thing that amuses me the most about that stuff is that no matter the president, no matter the party, the day to day life in this country is nearly unchanged through administration actions.
See my signature, second line.

Semi-related:

Scientists find new evidence linking essential oils to seizures
Analyzing 350 seizure cases that spanned a four-year period, the researchers determined that 15.7%, or the seizures of 55 patients, may have been induced by the inhalation, ingestion or topical use of essential oils. After advising the patients to discontinue their use of the oils, they found that the vast majority of those patients did not experience another seizure during a follow-up period.
Well, okay then.

--Patrick

I kept my Facebook so I could use messenger as that’s important to my family. It has taken five years to train my mother that I don’t Facebook anymore. It’s not for me.