What is the correct way to eat String Cheese?

What is the correct way to eat String Cheese?

• Just bite into it

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Peel off a little at a time

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Other (explain below)

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
It mostly depends on how much time I have.
The less time I have, the more I will treat it like a stick of jerky rather than a Twizzler Pull 'N' Peel.

...but the proper way to eat it is to let it dry out a little so that when you bite into it, the cheese makes, like, a little squeaking sound as your teeth sink into it.

--Patrick

figmentPez

Staff member
I voted for "just bite into it" because just let people eat how they want to. But I almost voted for Other, because "fried and dipped in marinara sauce" wasn't an option.

Dave

Staff member
You peel and eat it. It's why it's made the way it is. Otherwise just buy a big fucking hunk of cheese and go to town.

This local cheese maker has a buffalo style cheese and I had to stop buying it because it just wouldn't last a day

See, I'm with @Dave that the point of string cheese is that you can peel it. If you're just biting chunks then invest in some much better cheeses.

Mmmmm....cheese.....

....damn. Now I want to go over to The Cheese Cave and get some espresso-rubbed Barely Buzzed. Or Drunken Goat. Or maybe a brie and some fresh mozzarella...

Steak Wars 2: String Cheese Boogaloo
I’ll tell you what’s going to happen, this thread is going to devolve into:
-People who eat string cheese with seasoned salt/chili powder like some Atkins’ version of Lik-M-Aid
-People building gingerbread houses BUT they’re actually log cabins made of mozz stix glued together with Easy Cheese
-People who dice their string cheese up with Slim Jims and pretzel rods and serve it up with mustard as ”salad”

...I mean, who knows what we’ll see?

—Patrick

It's a snack size version of some cheese that sort of resembles mozzarella, but is a lot blander. :p

What kind of shit face Gabon raping donkey riding weasel sniffing fudge stealing bacon burning football huffing ankle licking cheeto felching yee hawing Chrissy was the best roomate thinking Mary Anne hating where am I going with this Seinfeld is better than Cheers thinking Prequel loving dog hitting ostrich fucking we need a frigging Ghostbusters II loving worm wiggling Night Court denying sunburnt Mexican touching Shatner stealing plague ridden horologist thinks you just don't peel string cheese?