[Question] What to do with working but old computer stuff?

I have an old computer (12ish years old), that works well, has a decent GPU for its time, etc, but I have taken all but the OS hard drives for my new computer and dunno what to do with it. Recycle? Doubt it's worth much to sell. What do people do with old computers?

I don't have a second monitor, so I can't really set it up as something I'd use regularly, (and also why would I)

I have an old computer (12ish years old), that works well, has a decent GPU for its time, etc, but I have taken all but the OS hard drives for my new computer and dunno what to do with it. Recycle? Doubt it's worth much to sell. What do people do with old computers?

I don't have a second monitor, so I can't really set it up as something I'd use regularly, (and also why would I)
What kind of video card? If it's at least a 960 or equivalent it's probably worth a little something. Otherwise, unless you want to use it as a media box or emulation machine there's really nothing you can do with it.

What kind of video card? If it's at least a 960 or equivalent it's probably worth a little something. Otherwise, unless you want to use it as a media box or emulation machine there's really nothing you can do with it.
That's what I did with my old machine when I upgraded: Made it a Plex server...at least until I finally got a Terramaster to do the job.

There are many people out there interested in fully functional old computers for purposes of retro gaming.
The only hard part is finding one.

--Patrick