[Thread Game] Which Criminal Did What?

Dave

Staff member
I've played 5 times. I have 1 right. That's 1 for 25. I should be a local weatherman.

First time I got 3/5. I doubt that that means anything. Really you're just guessing and using the general racism of certain charges to slant it slightly.

>white person with dreads

>marijuana possession

CASE CLOSED BOYS

i mean i didn't get anything else right but that was a slam dunk.

If there's one thing I know in life, it's what a guy named Coconut Dan looks like

Last edited:
Myeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually part of a study on racism and prejudice. You know, in a few month's time: "people generally attribute more violent crimes to black people, long hair is correlated in the mind with drug abuse, blahblahblah".

It really comes down mostly to racism/prejudice, without any further information than their mug shot to go by.

>marijuana possession

CASE CLOSED BOYS

If there's one thing I know in life, it's what a guy named Coconut Dan looks like
He was the only one I got right on that one. I soooo wanted him to be "Coconut Dan" was not disappointed.

Myeah, I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually part of a study on racism and prejudice. You know, in a few month's time: "people generally attribute more violent crimes to black people, long hair is correlated in the mind with drug abuse, blahblahblah".

It really comes down mostly to racism/prejudice, without any further information than their mug shot to go by.
Sadly, you're partly right. I couldn't help but lean towards certain biases or assumptions. Not just racial biases, but just from general looks. Someone that looks drunk or hung over for drunk driving. Facial markings from drug use or maybe domestic abuse signs.

The sad thing is, those were the ones I often got correct.[DOUBLEPOST=1462920349,1462920316][/DOUBLEPOST]

>marijuana possession

CASE CLOSED BOYS

I thought for SURE the dude with the big ears would've been Donkey.

Sadly, you're partly right. I couldn't help but lean towards certain biases or assumptions. Not just racial biases, but just from general looks. Someone that looks drunk or hung over for drunk driving. Facial markings from drug use or maybe domestic abuse signs.

The sad thing is, those were the ones I often got correct.[DOUBLEPOST=1462920349,1462920316][/DOUBLEPOST]

I thought for SURE the dude with the big ears would've been Donkey.
I got Donky right because he looked kinda like Donky from Shrek. Iron puppy had big eyes.