Whose got a crush on a fellow forumite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alucard

I know probably against better judgment here but particularly for my own 'humor' here.
But since a lot of us has been around here for awhile I'm sure some of you have crushes on fellow forumites here.

So for merely humoring feel free to fire away but let's keep this civil folks I dont want this to get out of hand.

R

Rubicon

which is better, going Aldor or Scrye? I like the Aldor items better, epic plate. Scrye has some nice jewelry. Choices choices

Sure, this thread sucks ass and all, but I have a question that might save it. So when a straight guy has a "crush" (usually not quite romantic, per se) on another dude, it's called a "man crush". If a lesbian has the same kind of crush on a dude, what do you call it?

JUST WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL IT?!?

I

Iaculus

Sure, this thread sucks ass and all, but I have a question that might save it. So when a straight guy has a "crush" (usually not quite romantic, per se) on another dude, it's called a "man crush". If a lesbian has the same kind of crush on a dude, what do you call it?

JUST WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL IT?!?
A het-crush? Has the benefit of working in both directions...

K

Kitty Sinatra

I have a crush on Zen but she doesn't even know I exist :tear:

There are somewhere around 15-20 people on this forum that I would hug if given the chance, of all genders, ethnicities, and sexual orientations. :)

D

Deschain

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

doomdragon6

Staff member
I can't even remember the username, but there's a girl here whose avatar used to be a blonde girl wearing a jester hat, who I assumed to be her.

She is-- just... stunning. I remember typing a post, seeing her avatar, and just stopping in awe once. I guess that's the internet equivalent of a jaw dropping open.

But no crushes. :D

K

Kitty Sinatra

I can't even remember the username, but there's a girl here whose avatar used to be a blonde girl wearing a jester hat, who I assumed to be her.

She is-- just... stunning. I remember typing a post, seeing her avatar, and just stopping in awe once. I guess that's the internet equivalent of a jaw dropping open.

how droll.

BRB, I have to bump a thread

W

Wasabi Poptart

I have a girlcrush on WildSoul and want to go to San Diego and hug her.
D'awwww. Thanks Zen. If we end up leaving CA next year, I'm going to find a way to make that happen before I move away.

L

lafftaff

There's no one I obsess over but we do have some rather handsome forumites here.

Status
Not open for further replies.