Whose got a crush on a fellow forumite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biannoshufu

No, I mean, sex dreams level affection towards people here. I've had that.

recently.

B

Biannoshufu

Sure, make fun of my written English language skills or lack thereof. It doesn't hurt, coming from a published writer directed to a writer who has to pay others to "publish" her "books." for her. I'll just be over in the corner, giving myself eyeball paper cuts with my copy of Strunk & White.

Sure, make fun of my written English language skills or lack thereof. It doesn't hurt, coming from a published writer directed to a writer who has to pay others to "publish" her "books." for her. I'll just be over in the corner, giving myself eyeball paper cuts with my copy of Strunk & White.
Que? I really do like that phrase, and intend to steal it for my own use. *Yoink*

B

Biannoshufu

Que? I really do like that phrase, and intend to steal it for my own use. *Yoink*
Your avatars are getting progressively worse.
It seems to be BREAKING THE INTERNET.
Added at: 23:43
Everyone knows that sex dreams don't mean anything, until you tell the person you had the dream about.
Would you feel better if I said one of them was you?

I have crushed on two. One was decidedly against my necromancy and bid me ado. The second, she will always pretend she does not know, because she knows, to mix the powers of the old ones, the powers that are mine, it would be... catastrophe.

B

Biannoshufu

In the interests of full disclosure, I will say that I'm crushing on a couple folks here. Just FYI.
yes, but who?
Added at: 01:50
I have crushed on two. One was decidedly against my necromancy and bid me ado. The second, she will always pretend she does not know, because she knows, to mix the powers of the old ones, the powers that are mine, it would be... catastrophe.
curiouser!

figmentPez

Staff member
I was about to say I've never had a crush on a forumite, and in a way that's technically true. I've never had a crush on a regular poster, and the small crush I had on a cosplayer ended a while before she posted on Halforums.

My current crush has never posted on Halforums, to the best of my knowledge, but has been discussed here.

I have no idea what email address he sent it to. lol
I only know one, no idea if it's current.

I don't know if I'd say I had a crush, but there are a few folks here I wouldn't mind having dinner with... and a couple I wouldn't mind making breakfast for.

B

Biannoshufu

I only know one, no idea if it's current.
I don't know if I'd say I had a crush, but there are a few folks here I wouldn't mind having dinner with... and a couple I wouldn't mind making breakfast for.
send it via a conversation upload...
Added at: 11:16
Do you like me? Check yes or no.
[X] Yes
[X] HELL No

[_] Yes
[_] No
[X] In order to comply with a court order and to protect the privacy of all those involved in the relevant lawsuits, I cannot respond to your request with either of the two choices provided.

B

Biannoshufu

[_] Yes
[X] No
[_] In order to comply with a court order and to protect the privacy of all those involved in the relevant lawsuits, I cannot respond to your request with either of the two choices provided.

I can't say that I've ever really had a "crush" on a forumite...if, by crush, you mean "I'd like to get together with romantically". I just don't know enough about any of you to develop those kinds of feelings for.

I can definitely say there's been a few that I'd do the horizontal tango with, though ;)
I'm flattered, but no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.