WOAH!!!! HOLD ON A MINUTE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe any stick that works for the ps3 is compatible with the PC

i have also heard good things about saulabi products, but never actually tried one.

figmentPez

Staff member
Shegokigo said:
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!
It was announced a while back. Some articles about it from Kotaku:

Street Fighter IV PC This Summer, Possibly Bundled With Sticks (dated Feb 27, 2009, but so far only control pad bundles have been announced)

Street Fighter IV Preview: PC Fighting
"The controls feel identical to the console version. Playing with a Street Fighter fight pad made it impossible for me to tell the difference between the console and PC versions."

How Well Will Your PC Run Street Fighter IV? (Capcom released a benchmarking program)

The Three Filters of Street Fighter IV PC (on the slightly different visual style options on the PC)

Allen said:
I believe any stick that works for the ps3 is compatible with the PC

i have also heard good things about saulabi products, but never actually tried one.
I think you mean Xbox 360, as the native Xbox controller is fully PC compatable.

Shegokigo said:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/21660/

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?! How's the stability going to be (stupid question I know, STEAM is amazing) and are there any REALLY SOLID arcade sticks for the PC!?!?
I'm sure there are sticks sold, but you could just get this and some components from happs controls and build your own.

You want solid? I'll give you solid! Just do a google search based around MAME. MAME as in Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. There are folks who build full-size arcade cabinets for dedicated MAME PCs. They use arcade-grade control panels. They don't get any more solid than that.

DarkAudit said:
You want solid? I'll give you solid! Just do a google search based around MAME. MAME as in Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. There are folks who build full-size arcade cabinets for dedicated MAME PCs. They use arcade-grade control panels. They don't get any more solid than that.
Never seen anyone actually gut old arcade games, use the cabinets, and use MAME software. :ninja:

Krisken said:
DarkAudit said:
Never seen anyone actually gut old arcade games, use the cabinets, and use MAME software. :ninja:
These aren't old cabinets, but brand-new custom built ones.

DarkAudit said:
Krisken said:
DarkAudit said:
These aren't old cabinets, but brand-new custom built ones.
Yes, but it's cheaper to go to arcade auctions, buy a crappy old arcade game for $50 than to build a cabinet for 4X that amount.

Shannow

Staff member
I got a an old arcade cabinent of craigslist late last year for gutting and mame cabinet purposes. Best 50 bucks I have spent.

Hm, so nothing mainstream gonna help me out here then? Was hoping for something like the 25yr Anniversary SF stick that was released for Xbox/PS3.

Shegokigo said:
Hm, so nothing mainstream gonna help me out here then? Was hoping for something like the 25yr Anniversary SF stick that was released for Xbox/PS3.
As I said in my post. Xbox 360 controllers of any type are fully compatable with the PC.

Bowielee said:
Shegokigo said:
As I said in my post. Xbox 360 controllers of any type are fully compatable with the PC.
Oops, misunderstood your post. Thanks, gonna pick up the SF4 stick then. Thanks. :D :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.