[Gaming] XBox One Fun - need a game suggestion

I’m looking for some suggestions please. What would be a fun XBox One game to play in a kids birthday party tournament?

We’re looking to book a video game birthday party for our daughter and the games offered by the theatre are all NHL Hockey and Call of Duty.

I think that's probably all you're going to get out of those types of rental services, but Rocket League might be an option? I also think Xbox has the best version of Just Dance because of the Kinect.

I'm willing to buy a game for the party :)
I don't know about the one by you, but we have one of those services here (but it's a traveling service) and to play multiplayer, it's across 8 separate systems all hooked up to their own LAN.

GasBandit

Staff member
I'm pretty sure Battleblock Theater is available on XB1. It's co-op, but there are ways it could be used in a competition.[DOUBLEPOST=1515695464,1515695309][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, oh, Ultimate Chicken Horse. It's silly, competitive, and multiplayer.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/ultimate-chicken-horse/bnnmlwzrnqf6

The purpose of the game is to get to the flag, but you have to help build the level first... and you need to build it in a way that makes sure you are the ONLY one to get to the flag.