Yo, DVD movie creating / burning help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Yo, Halforums, its been a while. How have you guys been? Geez it's felt like forever.

But seriously--my brother collected our family movies and a bunch of pics and made an awesome hour long family video. It's broken up into a shitload of more manageable chapters (I think 25).

Now, for you video editing junkies out there, what should I use to compile these onto a DVD? I'm not too smart in the ways of DVD software. It would be nice to have them broken up into the chapters that they are already in...but if they just continuously play one after another that'd be fantastic too.

Right now they're in Windows Media movie clip file. Is that a problem?

Anywho, here's a cookie. I'll sing you a song if you can help me out, brochachos.

BananaHands

Staff member
You play video games all day long! And sometimes film our neighbor clean stains.
You know, I could make this DVD right now if you wanted. I could even have a little caricature of a lugan jump out and sing that shitty anthem of yours... but instead, I'll let someone else handle it.

ElJuski

Staff member
You play video games all day long! And sometimes film our neighbor clean stains.
You know, I could make this DVD right now if you wanted. I could even have a little caricature of a lugan jump out and sing that shitty anthem of yours... but instead, I'll let someone else handle it.[/QUOTE]

Oh you're playin for keeps huh

BananaHands

Staff member
You know, I could make this DVD right now if you wanted. I could even have a little caricature of a lugan jump out and sing that shitty anthem of yours... but instead, I'll let someone else handle it.[/QUOTE]

Oh you're playin for keeps huh[/QUOTE]

I'll make your DVDs if you drive me to class. :happy:

Oh you're playin for keeps huh[/QUOTE]

I'll make your DVDs if you drive me to class. :happy:[/QUOTE]

This seems fair dude. Isn't it like negative degrees there?

ElJuski

Staff member
It's 20 or so ~_~. Which means my car probably won't start but don't tell BH that!

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Oh wait fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.