You know what rocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moist towelettes rock. Not only do they get things clean, they are one of the few occasions outside of cake descriptions where you can use the word "moist" without being considered inappropriate.

That is all.

M

makare

does that mean wet is a bad word? how about hard?

I associate the word moist with amphibians and a little 5 year old girl. She brought her salamander in for show and tell and i asked what does a salamander feel like. she said, he feels moist.

so I will not be associating moist with naughty things. And I have a seriously dirty mind.

Jeez, my helmet's feeling dry right now. I'm jealous of that salamander.

There. I just did Envy for ya.

E

Element 117

I live happily with my moisture. It is part of who I am, and I will not hide it.

My sister throws up when she says or hears the word moist.

I am dead fucking serious.

She has this thing where her brain assigns a taste and texture for a word. It's bizarre.

Lots of people hate the word moist. I think its funny.

Recently we went to a great chicken wings bar in Toronto, and the moist towelette I received at the end was all dry. It was very strange, and I was quite disappointed.

"Moist" is just an icky sounding word. In high school, my friend and I made a word out of 3 gross sounding words... Cheese, Used, and Moist. Together, they make CHOISED.

M

makare

i like the word moist and you are all just dirty moist haters.

on a side issue, my name is makare. not Makare. makare. just to be clear here. I think I've said this before.

E

Element 117

on a side issue, my name is makare. not Makare. makare. just to be clear here. I think I've said this before.
I thought it was Eunice Emily or Ellen. Makare it is then.
A proper noun is used to name a specific person, place or thing. Such as Bill Gates, New York and the Hudson River. A proper noun is always capitalized. Unless you are a beautiful unique snowflake.

Every time I click on this thread I half expect it to say "moms, duh!"

I don't really know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.