Zap’s Next Project Development Thread

Zappit

Staff member
Indecisiveness sucks. I’ve been toying around with the Welcome to Infinity concept again as a comic strip, but it doesn’t feel entirely right. I have had multiple new ideas for Huzzah! and I’m drifting back towards making that my primary comic.

It also might have something to do with me coming up with an - at least in my opinion - GREAT board game idea that’s fantasy based.

Zappit

Staff member
Hmm, I have not updated this thread in over a month. I suppose I should provide some news, particularly as I have started posting Huzzah! strips here.

I have officially submitted Huzzah! for consideration for membership at Spiderforest. Part of the process involves getting feedback from the membership over a two-week period before the collective votes on accepting or rejecting the strip. Thus far, the critiques have been positive.

The two-week period is wrapping up, and the voting will soon begin. If accepted, I get hosted there just like I did with Supervillainous. Of course, all strips will still be posted here, since this is my “net home”.

The layout seems a bit janky on mobile - at least on my phone the arrows above and below the comic take up more space than the comic itself.

Zappit

Staff member
The layout seems a bit janky on mobile - at least on my phone the arrows above and below the comic take up more space than the comic itself.
That could get adjusted. The layout works good on desktop and tablet. How does the comic itself display on your phone?

Edit - played around with it on mine. Landscape mode displays the site properly. Weird.

Last edited: