[Funny] Zap’s Online Dating Thread

Zappit

Staff member
That would be a red flag for most people. It looks controlling and they don't know you at all. You could be verifying them to choose victims
To be fair, I only do that after I sense a red flag. I try to give the benefit of the doubt at first.

Reactions: Cat
As of today, I’ve made the jump to OKCupid. Gonna start sending out some introductions.
I always really liked it. The prompts for the "about me" sections were good for openers and getting a general read on the person. Seeing how they answered questions too helped a lot to get a sense of compatibility.

Zappit

Staff member
I’ve fully moved over to OKC now. Sent out a few intros, but haven’t gotten anything back yet. Not much time has passed yet, though. There are a couple I hope to hear back from.

However, I’m still chatting with one woman from PoF. We’ve been talking for a couple weeks with no red flags or scams apparent. We are definitely friends, and it might lead to more. She wants to take it slow so we get to know each other better, which makes me more confident this is real. If it turns to more, than the OKC stuff doesn’t matter in the least.

Reactions: Cat