Halforrums ToD Choose my pain!

Choose the Movie I am to tweet about

• The Vikings (1958)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Barbie and the Three Musketeers (2009)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Sex and the City (2008)

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a twitter? If you don't, get one. I want you to live tweet the absolute worst movie you can get your hands on. I might suggest the new day of the dead movie featuring Nick Cannon.
So I have a twitter now,

@HCGLNS

And based upon the results of this poll I will twitter while watching the selected movie, starting at 8 Eastern tonight!

North_Ranger

Staff member
I once switched the TV on when they were showing Barbie and the Musketeers.

I had to down a half a bottle of vodka to erase those ten seconds from my memory.

# HCGLNS

and all four girls ride off into the sunset ready to save the day! 3 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

ha! the prince asked Corinne for a date and she dumps him for work as a musketeer. 3 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

and the girls are unmasked! Madam de Bossey is angry! but the prince makes them all musketeers! 5 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

final battle on the roof with tim curry! victory! hugs for everyone! 7 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

and the animals have captured the eye-patch villain! 10 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Don't Mess with the Dress! 13 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Run its a girl with a rock! 15 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Huge fight scene! with glitter! and EMF! 17 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Judo chop! what killing the prince is ok, but killing the guards isn't? 20 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

and the villains have the only real swords at the ball, but Corrine and her friends have their own secret weapons embedded into their dress 21 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

and montage #3 of A-Team like preparations to infiltrate the ball and save the prince, I could be watching the Pens/Sens game phil... 27 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

oh no the group has suffered a set back and lost their jobs, but they are not giving up! 30 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

oooh sick mocking from Tim Curry, bet he wrote those lines himself 31 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

And the four girls have uncovered the regents plan to kill the prince. Why do the people in charge of safety always try to kill them? 32 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

You need a montage! Training to EMF"s unbelievable should more than make up for lacking years of military service! 36 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

oooh the prince just said that girls can't be musketeers. and she almost slaps him. how is she not in irons for that? 39 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Eye-patch has sabotage the princes flying balloon. And Corrinne saves the prince and also gets alone time with him. 41 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Training montage! And Tim Curry and his dog are talking to an evil man with an eye-patch about killing the prince. 44 minutes ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Oh FFS there's a Batcave and the old crone is Alfred. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

And the prince has apparently invented air flight. Phil, I hate you. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Ow. Slow motion Matrix cut scene reveals that each of the four girls has Olympic level skills with a variety of weapons. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Now all the girls are living together in a loft with more sqft than most houses. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Groan, all of the girls from the montage are her coworkers. And if my knowledge of simplistic plots is sound, soon to be friends/teammates. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Madame de Bossy? Corrinne just had a montage of meeting other archetypes of girl characters? She is also working at the castle now. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete
# HCGLNS

DON'T MESS WITH THE DRESS! about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

And the dog of Tim Curry has ruined Corinne's entrance letter to the musketeers about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete
# HCGLNS

Awooga! Awooga! Villain alert! Villain alert! Voice of Tim Curry detected. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Random musketeers fighting in the street showing off. uh uh evil dog! apparently with knowledge of writing and physics about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Ah Barbies name is Corinne. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Hah, Barbie is D'Artagnan's daughter. # HCGLNS

Why do the animals talk? And if this is France why is it in English? about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Phone? SIL, And Barbie is in a barn and dueling with a scarecrow. about 1 hour ago via web

* Delete

# HCGLNS

Gah, where is the DVD remote! Manual controls it is then! about 1 hour ago via web

Status
Not open for further replies.