New Picture Thread

Dave

Staff member
Nov 26, 2008
Omaha
I hate mushrooms. Plus shitake is nothing more than misspelling shitcake so I don't like that, either.

Would it have killed you to put on some slacks and a nice tie? This is the woman who gave birth to you! ;)
My girlfriend's mother didn't give birth to me. It was her mother that got re-married, not mine.

Also, I didn't have time to get pants or a suit that fit. Anything I own is from my slimmer days, so nothing fit. What I'm wearing is from a last minute scramble to Value Village. And I couldn't rent a suit in time. It was very much a last minute ordeal, so I did the best I could.

Reactions: PatrThom
Nov 29, 2008
My girlfriend's mother didn't give birth to me. It was her mother that got re-married, not mine.

Also, I didn't have time to get pants or a suit that fit. Anything I own is from my slimmer days, so nothing fit. What I'm wearing is from a last minute scramble to Value Village. And I couldn't rent a suit in time. It was very much a last minute ordeal, so I did the best I could.
Oh, I misread! I thought it was yours. Criticism retracted. :D

Nov 26, 2008
America's wang

Since it looks like a home ceremony, I think it looks perfectly fitting. I like the fancy/casual look.

Nov 26, 2008
How was the show? Or was the picture just in front of the poster?
The show was great. We both enjoyed ourselves very much. I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while. The plot change from the movie is fun, but I was a little underwhelmed by the ending.

Reactions: Bubble181