Space Station Silicon Valley (Retro!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after a trip to my parents' for the holidays I found my old N64 copy of Space Station Silicon Valley and brought it back home with me. I forgot what a fun game it is. Basically you run around various zones and solve puzzles by using the mechanical animals found there. It was made by Take 2 entertainment which apparently went on to become Rockstar games.
Anyone else play or remember this game?

I remember renting it once and having a blast with it. Don't think I got very far though.

I fucking loved this game. From controlling rocket-powered sled-dogs to Emperor penguins leading a little army of penguin brethren.

I remember it was impossible to fully finish because of a bug they never fixed.
I don't think the trophies were needed for anything but unlocking a secret level that could be auto unlocked using a code on the start screen. So no big loss.
I did however get to the level with the bug, forgetting all about it, and went through the trouble of getting the trophy to appear. All for naught of course as it can't even be collected.

I remember not enjoying it when I first got it. I guess at the time I thought it was supposed to be something else. But I caught on really quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.