Three Minutes of Pure Unadulterated Laughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this has been posted before, but it's been so long it... it just needs more exposure.

Forget it's a Beatles thing, it kinda even isn't. Just... push play. Seriously. At the end of the three minutes you'll thank me. Heck, it'll give you so much extra life from laughing that you'll name your next kid after me.

I.. I think I'm in love with a youtube video.

horse montaaageeeee the horse montaaaaage

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Not being a Beatles fan, I didn't get it at first, but after I did I chuckled a lot.

Wait, what? How do you need to be a beatles fan to get it? It's just describing what's going on!

horse montaaageeeee the horse montaaaaage

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Not being a Beatles fan, I didn't get it at first, but after I did I chuckled a lot.

Wait, what? How do you need to be a beatles fan to get it? It's just describing what's going on!
Yeah, exactly, it just seemed like a video with lyrics describing the events of the video. Ho hum.

Then I realized it's the actual Penny Lane video, and the music is the actual Penny Lane song with the lyrics changed to match the video. Then I chuckled.

There are tons of "literal video versions" around youtube, but none are this great.. and I'm not just saying that as a beatles fan, it's just the type of humor that fucking gets to me and doesn't let go.

Seriously, when "random cop!" hit, I had to pause from sheer laughter. That bit is like a comedy bat right to the face, I'm sure it even killed neurons.

Honestly? I hadn't even SEEN the video until I saw this version... really, I wasn't even aware it existed. I knew and loved the song, of course, but the video was a completely new thing.

It would have been so much funnier if they'd gone back and forth between 'horse montage' and 'cool dressage' or something. Such a missed opportunity.

--Patrick

Does pure, unadulterated laughter mean something different in Mexico?
Up here it means raucous good times.
Down there, does it mean stone-faced indifference?

A

Andromache

not one single [STRIKE]god[/STRIKE] Darwindamned laugh.

therefore I must retaliate. NSFW

Goddamn that man is funny. And I had that kind of freakout on a coffee dude at Dunkin Donuts in 1998 when I ordered a large regular coffee and got some kind of dark roast that tasted mostly like smoke to me.

To be honest, I've actually tried maple syrup in my coffee, it's not bad.

The only 2 of these literal videos I ever found funny were Total Eclipse of the Heart and I'd Do Anything For Love (but I won't do that).

Status
Not open for further replies.