Export thread

2012 Olympic Mascots

Matt²

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/may/19/london-olympics-2012-mascot

They look like creatures that belong in Doctor Who ??

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

What the fuuu... :shocked:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

It looks like the Paralympics mascot had a little pee accident...

Null

Null

So, in order to represent the spirit of the 2012 games and the rich history of London to the entire world, they devised a pair of silver dildos with lobster claw hands and CCTV cameras for heads.

Outstanding.

Iaculus

So, in order to represent the spirit of the 2012 games and the rich history of London to the entire world, they devised a pair of silver dildos with lobster claw hands and CCTV cameras for heads.

Outstanding.
Hey, you can't say it's an inaccurate summation.

LittleSin

LittleSin

My husband says they look like Cartoon Geth.

Saturday Morning Mass Effect!

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Damn, next-gen Telletubbies.

Dei

Dei

Well, at least the media can't mistake pedobear for an Olympic mascot this time... right?!

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

THE EYES OF THE OLYMPICS ARE UPON YOU, AND THEY FIND YOU WANTING.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Kang and Kodos seem a bit more fabulous in that photo.

Rob King

Rob King

Who the fuck is running the 2012 Olympic crap, what are they smoking, and how can we get them help?

First they choose a logo that looks like someone threw up on a sidewalk, and then these are mascots they go for? It's actually concerning.

figmentPez

figmentPez

They look even more bizarre in a side view.

Ugh! Bad CGI!

drifter

drifter

Hey, I think it's very nice of London to take Atlanta off the hook for dumbest Olympic mascot ever.

Matt²

Hey, I think it's very nice of London to take Atlanta off the hook for dumbest Olympic mascot ever.
Izzy said:
Hey! I look GOOD now!

Soliloquy

No, I'm sorry... Izzy's still worse.

Matt²

ninja'd ;)

Dusty668

"Oh wow, I got a meeting for mascot selection, I am soooooooooo baked. I'll have a few spliffs in the limo over, that'll help straighten me out."

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

What's with all the space age crap and the Olympics. Nothing says Bronze Age Competition, like some Silver-One-Eyed-Trouser-Snakes.

Gryfter

Gryfter

They should have just gotten Towlie from South Park to be the mascot and saved money on the cheap ass designers who created those freaks.

View attachment 549

edzepp

Well, maybe it's just me getting used to them but I don't think they look THAT bad.