Hylian

Dave

Dave

Luck? Luck is for rabbits.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Go to it, TW. :D

Jiarn

Best of luck on the drive. Best of luck in the move. And damnit we never had a chance to get together for a drink, would have been awesome. God speed Senor Tinwhistler!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I hope you have clear roads... Take the southerly route if you can.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Remember to be the slightly eccentric personality at your new post. If movies have taught us anything, it's only the slightly eccentric ones that survive should DC be attacked by aliens/swamped by a tsunami/blown up/destroyed in a natural disaster/the venue of a Diana Ross concert.

Chibibar

Drive safe buddy!

fade

fade

Congrats. I am so jealous.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Congrats. I am so jealous.
Ditto

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Calli shot me down :(
Hm. Clearly there is one possible explanation for that.

She doesn't want you to survive. Better start coming home from work unexpectedly and checking closets :p

Wasabi Poptart

I'm behind on what's happening, but good luck in your new endeavor!

Baerdog

Baerdog

It's pretty much this.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I went to Oklahoma last week to visit relatives, and we visited the Cherokee trading post to pick up another horsehair indian bowl for Calli. While we were there, I saw rattlesnake belts, made out of a whole snake. The head was the buckle, and it still had the rattler tail down at the other end of the belt. Wearing one would look like you had a rattlesnake wrapped around your waist.

I really wanted to buy one of those belts, and go to work with the belt, cowboy boots with spurs and a cowboy hat. That way I would fit all of their stereotypes of a native Texan.

Calli shot me down :(
This one?
http://www.cherokeegifts.com/

I went to H.S. not too far from there. Western Oklahoma is a special kind of hell-hole. You're lucky you got out of there alive.

Good luck with the new gig. Enjoy the Ethiopian food!

linglingface

linglingface

Yay, good luck!! XD