Export thread

5.5 Terapixel Camera!

Hylian

Hylian

http://www.gearfuse.com/55-terapixels-huh-mis-advertising-much/

BREAKING NEWS! Chinese manufacturer Penchan has figured out how to make a cute little blue camera have 5.5 Terapixel resolution which equals about 5,500,000 megapixels. That makes this little camera thousands of times more sensitive than even the most high-tech cameras.
How did they manage such a breakthrough? And why are there not more people talking about it? And we know it can’t be a lie. It’s on the internet. Everything on the internet is totally true. Always. — Andrew Dobrow

General Specific

General Specific

Bet that thing's expensive, too. The duckie decal must put it into triple figures by itself.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I swear that these manufacturers live by the motto...

"They're just words, they don't mean anything."

Soliloquy

I'm pretty sure that thing's not even a real working camera.

Look at the lens: it's faceted. Definitely just a cheap hunk of plastic to buy kids.

So, no advertising failure here. It's just a goofy toy.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Aww, man. I just bought the 2 Terapixel model last year!! Gah!!

David

David

Look at the lens: it's faceted. Definitely just a cheap hunk of plastic to buy kids.

Party pooper. :humph:

rabbitgod

What the hell are you talking about? Each facet is 1.1 terapixels. That's how they crammed more pixels in. More lens equals more pixels.

That's how cameras work...

right?

Heavan

Aww, man. I just bought the 2 Terapixel model last year!! Gah!!
You think that's bad? I bought the model without the little ducky just last week. Same everything else, just no ducky.

I've been trying to coax my hand away from the jar of cyanide capsules ever since. I can never fix this mistake.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Chinese cameras like that one where made to TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR SOUL!