Export thread

50?!?!?! needles inside a 2 year old boy??

Chibibar

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091216/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_brazil_boy_needles

Holy snap... this is weird. According to the article, there are no external wounds (well depending on the needles I guess it wouldn't make a big wound) how in the world did that happen?

Dave

Dave

How did it happen? Either the boy's mom, dad or someone who watches him is a fucking monster that needs to be put down like a rabid dog.

The needles were entered 1 at a time over an extended period.

Hylian

Hylian

Okay please stop the world I want off

:6:

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

I was wondering if it this would show up this.

The current believe is that it was his stepfather who is missing.

The pseudo-human that did this is better hope that he is caught by the police, If the general populace get "it" will know what is to have several interesting stuck in "it"'s body. I would approve u.u

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

This is actually pretty common in underdeveloped countries (which is odd, because Brazil is actually pretty developed.) It happens a lot in the backwaters of China... basically, if some couples have a girl instead of a boy, they'll stick needles in to try and kill it via infection so they can try again (or just not have to take care of it... Apparently it's worse to put the kid up for adoption then it is to MURDER IT). Autopsy's are pretty uncommon on children and needles don't leave much of an entry wound, so the parents usually get away scott free.

Chibibar

This is actually pretty common in underdeveloped countries (which is odd, because Brazil is actually pretty developed.) It happens a lot in the backwaters of China... basically, if some couples have a girl instead of a boy, they'll stick needles in to try and kill it via infection so they can try again (or just not have to take care of it... Apparently it's worse to put the kid up for adoption then it is to MURDER IT). Autopsy's are pretty uncommon on children and needles don't leave much of an entry wound, so the parents usually get away scott free.
:confused:..........

I didn't know that in China. Generally, they just drown them (still inhuman and I'm ashamed of my homeland still practice that)

edit: I didn't even think of possible child abuse. I guess I cannot even THINK of doing this level of cruelty to a child (adult maybe but they have to really deserve it IMO) but a child? 2 year old at that. If that have been happening for some time (over a year??) that is just plain cruel and insane. I have to agree with GL that "it" doesn't even deserve to be call a human being.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Read the article, it was DA VOODOO!

Shannow

Shannow

Mmmmm....sexy voodoo.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

GO DO THAT VOODOO THAT YOU DO, SOOO WEEEELLLLLLL!!!

Nile

Nile

I vote that when we catch whoever did this, we stab them with 50 needles. And by needles, I mean knives. After all, they're about the same size proportionally.

Chibibar

I vote that when we catch whoever did this, we stab them with 50 needles. And by needles, I mean knives. After all, they're about the same size proportionally.
How about railroad spikes? that can work. I'll use a sledgehammer.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Did someone say "rail"?

Shannow

Shannow

Kid shouldnt have fucked around with that puzzlebox:

Rubicon

Kid shouldnt have fucked around with that puzzlebox:

....so wrong

Shannow

Shannow

Wrongly awesome, yes.

Dave

Dave

Great. We now have a tag for "child abuse".

Awesome.

Shannow

Shannow

Halforums: Stay Classy.

Hylian

Hylian

Come on everyone be good. We don't want people to think we are another 4chan do we?

Chibibar

Come on everyone be good. We don't want people to think we are another 5chan do we?
wouldn't that be 1/2chan? or HalfChan?

Denbrought

Denbrought

I say we grab the motherfucker, maintain his presumption of innocence and judge the shit out of him in a court of law with buttloads of fairness.

But that's just because I'm that horrible of a person.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I say we grab the motherfucker, maintain his presumption of innocence and judge the shit out of him in a court of law with buttloads of fairness.

What kind of idea is that?

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I agree with this. Afterwards we can donate him to science for use in the most cruel and unusual experiments available to mankind.

Denbrought

Denbrought

I agree with this. Afterwards we can donate him to science for use in the most cruel and unusual experiments available to mankind.[/QUOTE]

I have an even worse idea.

If he's found guilty, let the authorized entities determine a prison sentence in accordance to the law of that land. In solitary confinement.

Shit, I think I need a shower, I feel dirty now.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Solitary confinement is so worthy of a crime like this. I totally agree.

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Someone watched an episode if house a couple years back...

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Someone watched an episode if house a couple years back...[/QUOTE]

That was on House? Gonna have to check the back episodes.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I agree with this. Afterwards we can donate him to science for use in the most cruel and unusual experiments available to mankind.[/QUOTE]

If he's found guilty, let the authorized entities determine a prison sentence in accordance to the law of that land. In solitary confinement.

Shit, I think I need a shower, I feel dirty now.[/QUOTE]

You're a funny little man if you think the court system works. I'll let you in a little secret, whether you're innocent or guilty, how you evade conviction is how well you can spin a story, and how much you're willing to pay a laywer. ;)

Gill Kaiser

Didn't this practice show up in an episode of House?

Philosopher B.

Gah, I can hardly read a story like that without squirming. Especially when seeing the X-ray.

Put the culprit in a pit with horny tigers. See how they like barbed cat-doodles.

Denbrought

Denbrought

I agree with this. Afterwards we can donate him to science for use in the most cruel and unusual experiments available to mankind.[/quote]

Shit, I think I need a shower, I feel dirty now.[/quote]

You're a funny little man if you think the court system works. I'll let you in a little secret, whether you're innocent or guilty, how you evade conviction is how well you can spin a story, and how much you're willing to pay a laywer. ;)[/QUOTE]

Next, on Wisdom Pearls:

Democracy is inefficient
The Man wants to keep you down
Your position and most of what you will ever do in the world is determined before your birth by conditions outside of your control
Better nate than lever

But oh my god, thanks for breaking it to me that Brazil's court system (I assume you have extensive experience on it) is not fair. That obviously means we should go back to lynching and other much more efficient practices. Just like the imperial creed says, better a hundred innocent die than a single sinner go unpunished.

Iaculus

Was that sarcasm or not?

Because solitary really is pretty nasty - good way to drive someone slowly insane, in fact. Not that he/she/it'd find general-population that much more fun. Child abusers generally don't.

Rubicon

there must be pirates in this thread

its sinking..fast

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Was that sarcasm or not?

Because solitary really is pretty nasty - good way to drive someone slowly insane, in fact. Not that he/she/it'd find general-population that much more fun. Child abusers generally don't.[/QUOTE]

Actually it's kind of pleasant, you get a TV, free meals, don't worry about bullshit from the other inmates. And if you behave for certain time, you'll get other privileges. They keep you satisfied so you won't get restless and act crazy. The worst type of prisoner is one who doesn't care anymore. The only threat the guards would have against you is putting you BACK into general population; you're in for a world of pain if that happens.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Was that sarcasm or not?

Because solitary really is pretty nasty - good way to drive someone slowly insane, in fact. Not that he/she/it'd find general-population that much more fun. Child abusers generally don't.[/QUOTE]

[strike]Actually it's kind of pleasant, you get a TV, free meals, don't worry about bullshit from the other inmates. And if you behave for certain time, you'll get other privileges. They keep you satisfied so you won't get restless and act crazy. The worst type of prisoner is one who doesn't care anymore. The only threat the guards would have against you is putting you BACK into general population; you're in for a world of pain if that happens.[/strike]I don't know bullshit about Brazilian Prisons[/QUOTE]

You REALLY don't want to got to prison in Brazil.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Was that sarcasm or not?

[strike]Actually it's kind of pleasant, you get a TV, free meals, don't worry about bullshit from the other inmates. And if you behave for certain time, you'll get other privileges. They keep you satisfied so you won't get restless and act crazy. The worst type of prisoner is one who doesn't care anymore. The only threat the guards would have against you is putting you BACK into general population; you're in for a world of pain if that happens.[/strike]I don't know bullshit about Brazilian Prisons[/QUOTE]

You REALLY don't want to got to prison in Brazil.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was only stating what it would be like in North America. I'm sure Brazil's prisons are a nightmare.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Shit, I think I need a shower, I feel dirty now.[/QUOTE]

With this likely being a first offense, he will be back on the street in 3 years tops. Then he can remarry.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Isn't that awesome Denbrought!

Denbrought

Denbrought

I agree with this. Afterwards we can donate him to science for use in the most cruel and unusual experiments available to mankind.[/quote]

Shit, I think I need a shower, I feel dirty now.[/quote]

With this likely being a first offense, he will be back on the street in 3 years tops. Then he can remarry.[/QUOTE]

Y'alls knowledge of brazilian law astound me. Sauce please? Regardless, if that's what the lawmakers judged proper, then so it is until changed =_=

JCM

Shit, I think I need a shower, I feel dirty now.[/QUOTE]Amen.

But thankfully, this is Brazil. Child abusers never survive long in prison, and are always raped.

Shannow

Shannow

You....you monster!!

bigcountry23

bigcountry23

Someone watched an episode if house a couple years back...[/QUOTE]

That was on House? Gonna have to check the back episodes.[/QUOTE]

Season 5, Birthmarks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthmarks

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Chibibar

*rages*
a trance? so the stepfather is going to try to pin on another person?

Dave

Dave

:rimshot:

Unintentional lulz?

WolfOfOdin

Aaaaaaaaand countdown till the guy tries to evade justice and bury the story by causing a witch hunt

Iaculus

*rages*
a trance? so the stepfather is going to try to pin on another person?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully less than 50 times.

Chibibar

*rages*
a trance? so the stepfather is going to try to pin on another person?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully less than 50 times.[/QUOTE]

hehe :)

Dave: it was intentional ;)

JCM

Aaaaaaaaand countdown till the guy tries to evade justice and bury the story by causing a witch hunt
Doesnt work here much.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Doesnt work here much.[/QUOTE]

Got rid of all your witches year ago, ey...

Philosopher B.

Roberto Carlos Magalhaes, a 30-year-old bricklayer, told detectives the woman went into trances and would "command him to stick the needles in the boy's body," police inspector Helder Fernandes Santana said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press.
Welp I guess that's okay then.

Jesus.

@Li3n

@Li3n

He should have gone with "i thought he was a pin cushion, honestly! I totally stopped once he started talking and i thought he was a talking pin cushion... i'm not the sort of person that would stick needles in a talking pin cushion you know."

JCM

Doesnt work here much.[/quote]

Got rid of all your witches year ago, ey...[/QUOTE]Nah, he'll get jailed and raped, some sensationalistic news channels will run specials on witchcraft then everyone will forget about it.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Doesnt work here much.[/quote]

Got rid of all your witches year ago, ey...[/QUOTE]Nah, he'll get jailed and raped, some sensationalistic news channels will run specials on witchcraft then everyone will forget about it.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I am worried that this might turn in another RPG witch-hunt.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

no witch hunt. He's changed his story.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/20/world/main6003001.shtml?tag=pop
A Brazilian man publicly confessed to pushing dozens of needles into his 2-year-old stepson, saying Sunday in a jail cell interview that he intended to kill the boy out of spite for his wife and didn't think he would be discovered.

Chibibar

A Brazilian man publicly confessed to pushing dozens of needles into his 2-year-old stepson, saying Sunday in a jail cell interview that he intended to kill the boy out of spite for his wife and didn't think he would be discovered.
so that means we can go with the original asserting pain to this "thing" cause that is inhuman!!

Iaculus

Whoa. Wonder how long the queue was behind the reporters and what sort of weapons they were holding.