Export thread

A day at the poison control center...

strawman

strawman

http://ipcblog.org/2010/02/11/lifeofapoisoncenter/

I particularly laughed at call number twelve during the ten am to eleven am block.

fade

fade

A 68 year old man accidentally used capsaicin cream instead of hemorrhoid cream.

Ah, all the fun of the day after eating hot wings, without the hot wings.

Denbrought

Denbrought

A 68 year old man accidentally used capsaicin cream instead of hemorrhoid cream.

:Leyla:

Wahad

Wahad

''A father called about tater tots he had cooked in the oven; after his kids ate them, the caller realized there was a charred rat corpse in the oven.''

This site is hilarious.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

First of all:

But second of all:
Who has capsaicin just lying around?

fade

fade

If you click the link, it actually tells you the medical applications.

Also good for making eggs South of the Border.

tumblr_llwduk8SxD1qk4psso1_500.jpg

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I never realized the ER would need to call Poison Control to get advice.

Also, between 7am and 10am I have found the two reasons I've had to call them - my son ate Vaseline when he was 1+ and my daughter took a bite of my deodorant stick last year.

Gared

Gared

First of all:

But second of all:
Who has capsaicin just lying around?
Like fade said, it has medicinal uses. Also, we're not talking about a bottle of spicy liquid like The Source or some other hot sauce application, it's sold in tubes like icy-hot, only they're red and white and really do look surprisingly like tubes of Preparation H.

Terrik

Terrik

I never thought a thread with the title "A day at the poison control center" would get a "funny" tag.