Export thread

A Hero

Docseverin

Docseverin

I don't create very many threads, but if you would be so kind as to sign this petition it would be your good deed for the year :)

This man is a hero, he sacrificed his life to save skydivers who were on his balloon.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the...he-presidential-citizens-medal-to-ed-ristaino

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I agree with you my friend. and as such, I have signed.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Poor man... I'd be glad to sign.

BErt

I signed, and sent to a friend who is a big skydiving enthusiast. Thanks for sharing.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Signed. This story defines heroism to me - knowingly sacrificing of yourself for others

SeraRelm

Careful now. If you support this, someone who doesn't surf might show up and condemn the man.

Frank

Frank

I can't sign it without putting the validity of the petition into question so instead I will just say I wish there was a way I could support it.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Spoilered out of respect for the OP

Hey, if he's going to believe it ANYWAY...

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Signed. Gladly signed.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Thank you guys and gals for the signatures! Like I said earlier, I don't post often, but this is something I feel pretty strongly about and I wanted to introduce it to a group of people who might not otherwise be exposed to this.

Dave

Dave

Signed. Plus I left allentwright up as a member even though he smacks of spammer with the links in his sig on the first post. Since you liked his post, Doc, I'm giving him the doubt in case you know him.

linglingface

linglingface

Thanks for sharing! He's definitely a hero. Signed and now sharing with a few friends.

Docseverin

Docseverin

I have no idea who that is, take it down if you must!

BErt

Yeah, plus he basically copied what I said word for word, so now I sound like a spammer too. Not cool.

Cheap Vacations, New home financing, basketball jerseys