Export thread

A little speculation about Quetz

KnightMove

KnightMove

Attachments

LordRendar

LordRendar

Why did I read this thread as a little speculation about CHAZ ????

KEM

KEM

Um, nothing there that suggests that Quetz saw Hammer's Medusa, much less that she would have any reason to suspect that she would be in a Medusa. Unless she has some superhuman eyesight that she hasn't shared with the rest of the crew.

KnightMove

KnightMove

Quetz knows there were old Medusas around... if she sees a Medusa with, maybe, a flashing beacon Hammer has accidentally activated, she might well have the right suspicion.

KEM

KEM

The beacon mentioned in the page 13 above was not a flash but a signal (hence why she says "they couldn't hear me" rather than "they couldn't see me"). Picking out an individual Medusa out of all of the debris from the explosion in the darkness of space would be nigh impossible. Hell, even if there was a flash that wouldn't mean much as again there would be no guarantee that it would be seen by the naked eye so soon amidst the chaos after the explosion of the Arroway. If Whiskey wasn't near death there might have been an argument that a more thorough search could have been done. But that wasn't to be.

JediBubbles

Hmm. I seriously doubt that Quetz would knowingly abandon Hammer. She's a cold bitch, but not quite that bad.

Then again, I believed for years that Hammer was actually dead, sooo I could be completely wrong. ;)