Export thread

A stupid product along with a stupid commercial to sell it

Hylian

Hylian

Volusion Demo Store

And the best (I.E stupidest part) is the fact that this is being sold by Balloon Boys dad

makare

what the hell? Is that for real....

also who the hell pays 7 bucks for a stick to scratch his back? Let alone 20 bucks. Oy.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

So Ren & Stimpy is coming to life?

Chazwozel

Dollar General.

drifter

drifter

It's no BubbaRubba.

Krisken

Krisken

Jesus, that video was painful to watch. Maybe putting Florine in the water really is a bad idea.

drifter

drifter

Jesus, that video was painful to watch. Maybe putting Florine in the water really is a bad idea.
WUT R DEY PUTTINS IN MUH WUTTER

Chazwozel

strawman

strawman

It's a Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Krisken

Krisken

::Hopes the forum understands it was just a joke- not really worried about Florine::

phil

phil

This guy I went to high school with, JP, almost exclusively posts about how all our water is literally poison. Mostly his proof is YouTube videos. I'm still waiting for him to preface a video with "wake up America" in all caps so then I'll know he's officially crazy. I may ask him about vaccines to get his take on them sometime.

strawman

strawman

This guy I went to high school with, JP, almost exclusively posts about how all our water is literally poison. Mostly his proof is YouTube videos. I'm still waiting for him to preface a video with "wake up America" in all caps so then I'll know he's officially crazy. I may ask him about vaccines to get his take on them sometime.
hehehe.

You should start showing him nutjob articles about how the US gov't is irradiating us with all the "weather" and "airplane" radars scattered around the US.

Nile

Nile

Someone is a Billy Mays wannabe...

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I wish the film crew (i.e. the guy Richard paid $5 to hold the camera) would have told Richard Heene that downing that fifth cup of coffee just before shooting might have been a mistake.

@Li3n

@Li3n

And i just saw this on cracked today: