Export thread

A video appears of Dave in the Mosh Pit!

Dave

Dave

I don't appear very long and if you didn't know me you wouldn't know it even WAS me! But at about 2:07 I come flying in from the right side and then jet back out to floor some punk who dared mosh with the big boys!

ROCK ON!!

Espy

Espy

lol, awesome! I need to get you up to our next show so you can start a mosh pit :p

Dave

Dave

Update:

My tooth is fractured. And they can't pull it as even attempting to do so will break it off at the root. I now have to go to an oral surgeon (which isn't as fun as it sounds). The problem? My CONSULTATION is next Thursday - one week out. I have to go for an entire week with a broken, fractured tooth. This in itself is not a big issue as the pain isn't that bad. Except when I eat or talk. Talking is not as much as an issue as I can do so with my teeth clenched. It sounds weird but it works.

My issue is eating. Chewing is a 50/50 proposition. I can chew fine and then *ZING* my mouth is filled with pain and fire. So for a week I'm not going to be able to eat that much or that well. Help me out - what can I eat that's filling, good and doesn't require that much chewing?

Espy

Espy

Jamba Juice.

Blended Steak.

Pie.

Wahad

Wahad

Soup, Risotto, Mashed Potatoes, Pasta (if you make sure to cook everything past the al dente point), Couscous.

Adding more when I'll think of it.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Make smoothies.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Ice cream!

drifter

drifter

This is a smoothie I make that is super filling:
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/2 water or ice
1-2 scoop protein powder
1 whole banana (or 1 cup of whatever fruit you like)

Also, when I fractured my tooth, I drank a lot of generic Ensure. I liked the vanilla flavor best.

Espy

Espy

This is the smoothie I make that is way better:

1 1lb Grilled Ribeye, Medium Rare
1 Banana
3 Strawberries
1/2 cup of ice
BLEND.
DRINK STEAK.

drifter

drifter

1 Banana
3 Strawberries
1/2 cup of ice
BLEND.
DRINK STEAK.
D: I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around drinking meat. Why not make a potato and gravy smoothie while you're at it? Ugh.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

1 Banana
3 Strawberries
1/2 cup of ice
BLEND.
DRINK STEAK.
D: I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around drinking meat. Why not make a potato and gravy smoothie while you're at it? Ugh.[/QUOTE]

BRILLIANT!

Espy

Espy

1 Banana
3 Strawberries
1/2 cup of ice
BLEND.
DRINK STEAK.
D: I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around drinking meat. Why not make a potato and gravy smoothie while you're at it? Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Thats the side dish. Duh.

Element 117

Null

Null

Follow the Michael Weston diet: Yogurt, every meal, every day.

Dave

Dave

Thanks for the link!

Follow the Michael Weston diet: Yogurt, every meal, every day.
BRILLIANT!!

David

David