Ahem: Chaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck is going on? Am I missing something?

Also BlackCat called out Chaz. Lulz

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Wait.

You REALLY needed to make this new thread because Chaz posted about unions in your dumb little business thread?

This thread needs more...

BRUCE!!!

SCARLETT!!

SEAN "MR. UNIVERSE" CONNERY!!!

D

Deschain

I SAY WE BOYCOTT BLACKCAT UNTIL HE RECOGNIZES OUR UNION! STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE!

Damn, I wish I had more than a couple of seconds to post today. I could have been part of the problem. :(

Ross

Staff member
The only reason why I read Chaz's posts is because of people's reaction to them. Otherwise, they'd just go by the wayside. Good fun.

There have been times where I've thought a poster has overdone it. Many times that has been Chaz. But something about the events of the last few days have just struck me the right way. I've been doing something else, and then I thought about the "UUUUNIIIIOOOOOON!" and nearly killed myself laughing.

C

Chazwozel

The only reason why I read Chaz's posts is because of people's reaction to them. Otherwise, they'd just go by the wayside. Good fun.
Hey, you're not even supposed to be here today.[/QUOTE]
Oh, I'll be here all night. Work is awesome.[/QUOTE]

I thought you and me were buddies. I thought wrong!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

The circle is now complete. I have paid the price for all your sins. You all can post without worry now because I take the brunt of the scapegoating.

Forgive them father, for they do not know what they do...

see you in three days!

Status
Not open for further replies.