AMA: Live from the Pound

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, as I'm in a great mood, I thought I'd do one of these Ask Me Anythings. I promise I won't cry if no one asks me anything.

But I might whimper.

A

Andromache

love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?
Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
Which is your most favorite book?
Which is the one fiction character that you like the most?
Favorite music album? Band?
Which is your favorite genre of film?
What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon? How do you overcome your anger?
Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life?
If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?
Which is your most cherished childhood memory? Looking back, what kind of kid were you?
If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
What is your idea of fun?
If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Are you a morning person or a night person?
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Which is your most favorite place on earth?
How fast can you run?
Did you figure out this was merely a trap to allow me time to realign the missile launchers to your location yet?

love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?

Love, and job satisfaction

Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way?

I think I'm a pretty mellow down to earth goofy guy. I think most people notice the goofy part.

Which is your most favorite book?

A Game of Thrones, by Martin

Which is the one fiction character that you like the most?

Titus Pollo from Rome. Yes please.

Favorite music album? Band?

Hard to pin down. I like everything from showtunes to techno. The CD I listen to the most is Stunt by Bare Naked Ladies.

Which is your favorite genre of film?

Not sure what the genre is, but films like "Sideways" and "Little Miss Sunshine" are awesome.

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?

Bottle it up so no one notices, then play God of War.

What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon? How do you overcome your anger?

The only thing that I really hate is watching hatefilled, intolerant people. I can't even watch Fox News anymore. And again, play some God of War.

Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life?

My Papa paid for our entire family to go to Disney World a couple years ago. There were more than 50 of us. We even had t-shirts made!

If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?

Hmm... tough one. I finally settled on Obama, Lisa Kudrow, and my Grandma, who passed away.

Which is your most cherished childhood memory? Looking back, what kind of kid were you?

I wanted to say when I got my puppy, but that doesn't feel right. Is it bad that I don't have one cherished memory? I guess really the whole thing was really good. And I was a very sweet little bastard.

If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?

Chef. My whole family cooks. We even have annual "Bake-off's"

What is your idea of fun?

A group of friends, making a tasty meal, drinking wine, then playing an MMO all night.

If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?

Realistically I'd sleep in, and play video games.

Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night person. Fun things only happen at night.

What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

I don't think I can put that on a public forum. We both had a good time though...

Which is your most favorite place on earth?

Colorado.

How fast can you run?

As fast as needed.

Did you figure out this was merely a trap to allow me time to realign the missile launchers to your location yet?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well played....

Status
Not open for further replies.